Welcome to my collection of internet thoughts. I got into pickup because I was always in the friend zone with all the girls I used to hang out with. Using the techniques I finally got laid at 27, and have been on an awesome journey since. These are my stories. :)
Monday, February 22, 2010
Successful People Do the Things Unsuccessful People Don't Want to Do
Yup just like the title says... I thought it was a pretty good quote. Heard it today in our general sales meeting at work. Thought it applied to PUA as well... approaching, k-closing, escalating, day-2ing, working hard to get a chick to come out.. all that shit.... it's all the stuff unsuccessful puas don't like.. but successful puas just go thru with it and they eventually are successful. that's all u really have to do to get good.. just keep being objective and not care about failure...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment