Haha, I was rewatching old hindi movie songs on Youtube and I remembered this song. I was really surprised when I saw this video.. it was like watching my date with HBK a little last nite. She was so challenging.. and so is the girl in this video... but hey man, the guy in this video handles like it a champ! Who knew you could learn from Bollywood?
The embedded video below doesn't have subtitles which is kind of a shame, but here is a link to a subtitled version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SyuCajFlBY
I suggest you see the subtitled version first, then when you get the idea down, come back and rewatch the embedded video..
Basically the point is.. "Don't worry or care about whatever shit the girl throws at you. Be unaffected and continue to plow, plow forward!" Be a champ like Shah Rukh Khan in this video! Game on!
- Cloud
No comments:
Post a Comment