Monday, February 22, 2010

Quick FR in the Grocery Store 2-22-10

Decided to sarge at the grocery store while getting milk. I always come here and see lots of cute girls but I always sorta chode out and end up letting em go by. Today was different. I was kinda pissed at myself for being so chody last week (lots of things.. girlfriend situation, not working hard enough to find a new job, and skipping some workouts). So I decided.. fuck. Time to clean that shit up. Time to start thinking high value male.

To my dismay there weren't many girls tonight. I saw a fat indian chick walking around, thought of practicing an opener on her, but couldn't do it. She was gross. Later she had a friend that was with her, so I almost opened them. But I got chody and walked away.

"NO! We're going to hang out at the grocery store all night until you open at least 1 chick!", I said to myself. "It's just practice".

The indian 2 set buy their stuff and leave. Fuck. Then I see an old black lady. I think... hmm.. should I? I keep thinking.. she leaves too. Fuck.

Then I see a really pretty black girl go by. FUCKKKK. She's one of the grocer ladies. I hover around while she stocks some food. I pretend to get bread and feel my heart beating super fast. She runs into me like 3 times and I'm like shit..

The 4th time we cross paths, I give her a look and then walk by, then STOP. Turn right back around and say "Excuse me one sec..."

Cloud: "Do you like horses?"
HBBlack: "Uhh..yah haha I do.. why?"
Cloud: "Oh.. I was walking around here and I kept thinking you looked really famiiar.. like someone I knew in school.. this one girl at recess, she used to talk about horses a lot and was always galloping around the playground making noises"
HBBlack: "OMG.. that's so not me! Where did you go to school?"
Cloud: "Uh, I went to Taft.."
HBBlack: "ohh haha it's definitely not me.. I didn't go there"
Cloud: "Well just in case you are.."
HBBlack: "LOL.. no I'm not her!"
Cloud: "Just in case.. I just wanna say I'm sorry for calling you the weird horse girl in school. I used to be one of the cool kids and I made fun of that girl.. later I sorta turned out awkward myself.. and I get therapy. My therapist said if I ever see the weird horse girl again to say sorry. So I just wanna say sorry for all those times I called you the weird horse girl.. can you forgive me? Let's huggg"
HBBlack: "LOLLLLLL.. Suree... okayy.. AWW"

She runs away in embarassment after her manager sees us hugging and starts laughing.. he heard the story.. I guess I stopped her in the middle of the grocery store. Gotta be more aware of surroundings next time! But haha.. I felt sooooooooooooooooooo good after doing that. Horse girl is one of the most nerve-racking openers to use 'cause it sounds so cheesy. But I wanted to get it down and practice... so glad I did..

Not bad at all.. it didn't play out at all like my worst fear of her calling me some playboy or getting really angry. You know what though? I realized... that pain in my chest of fear of approaching mixed with my mind getting mad for choding.. that hurts so much more than any shit test a woman could give me. I think that relaxed me and made me just stop and go for it. Lol.. so glad I did it.

I think that chick totally blushed and was mad attracted to me. Great man! I totally gotta use this more often and maybe some other Love Systems openers so I remember them when I'm out in the club or so...

Yay! After that I bought my milk and left. Now feelin good! This is a great way to kick off the week and just get things in order. More sarging to come!

- Cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment