Monday, February 15, 2010

FR Happy Valentine's in Club Tokyo - Potential JGirlfriend 2-14-10

My friend Omega told me about this poppin' party going in J-Town last night. His friend Kurse, was on the guestlist and could reserve us tickets. Wasn't sure if I wanted to pay $30 for it but I decided to go after all.

So we all met up at Omega's place and drove to the club. I guess this party happens like once a year, cause it had a line that wrapped around the building to the extreme.

Kurse saw his friends near the front and tried to cut in line, but the bouncers told him he had to go the back of the line. So we walked to the back, but then Kurse decided to use some X-men powers ^^.

He told me he was going back to the front and told me to just follow like with a 5 second interval behind him to not make it super obvious. As you're going thru the line, just say 'oh I want to get to my friends' and people would let you through. So I just did that and it worked super awesome. We got to the front again and this time, Kurse told the bouncer that his friends couldn't get into the club without him. The bouncer didn't believe it, but Kurse held his frame and kept repeating himself. Finally after a few shit tests, the bouncer let us through.

Part 2, Kurse told the woman at the door that we were on so-and-so's guestlist. She told him she didn't know who that was, but he kept repeating it, and she finally said, oh you mean 'Peter's list?' and he said yeah. So the lady thought we were VIPs and gave us 'red' tickets that got us in for free.

FUCKING AWESOME. Go Kurse.

Got inside, and the place was really HOT. So many fucking gorgeous Japanese women. They had a valentine's theme going on too. If you wore a 'pink' bracelet it meant you wanted a one night stand. If you wore a blue bracelet, it meant you were looking for a relationship. If you wore green, you just wanted friends.

I immediately grabbed a pink and blue bracelet and started hitting on girls. It was such an easy open... I'd see a girl wearing blue and say "ohh you're looking for love?? ME TOO! Wanna hook up??" Totally bsing around pretending to be chody.. but it worked so well. It got girls laughing hard.

I don't remember all my sets at the moment, but I know I approached like 10-12 sets, and the ones I remember I'll write about..

Opened this cute J-girl on the stairs... this club was huge.. a huge dance floor, stairs to a huge balcony, then a VIP room and lounge, and a smoking patio. Some famous adult film star came to the party to promote safe sex and gave us free condoms. Anyway back to the girl.. she was on the steps and I noticed her band. So I teased her we should totally hook up. She started laughing so I continued talking about how we'd be the best looking couple and have awesome children. Then she asked me my name and I asked hers.. then her friend came in and I began talking to her too. I got a number close and then they had to go so I told em I'd text them throughout the night.

Opened this Taiwanese girl walking around. All I did was reach out and pull her into me, and start talking. She was also 'blue', and I began qualifying her; what's so special about you, what's your sign, etc. We talked for a good while but I wasn't feeling that good a vibe..seemed like she had drama issues.. so I jumped out set. Plus she didn't want to meet my friends, so I was like okay.. bbl.

There were some small Japanese girls walking around with pink bands, so I immediately jumped in front of em and screamed ONE NIGHT STANDS!! HIGH FIVE!! They were so excited and they gave me a hug. But they were also ADD. I couldn't hold their attention for long. The cutest girl gave me a lollipop.

Went upstairs opened another Taiwanese chick; but realized she had a green band on. We actually kinda vibed pretty well .. talking to her about Chinese New Year and astrology. I tried to number close but she said she wasn't looking for a relationship, so I told her later. Really didn't want to waste time.

Opened some more drunk chicks, tried to hit on a bartender girl and it worked almost pretty well. But she wanted me to buy a drink, and I had like no cash, so that set died.

Then I got a major case of heartburn. I don't know wtf happened, but it was raging. I really wanted to go the bathroom but the toilets were so fucking nasty I couldn't. So I began to suffer on a couple of couches just trying to get it out. Not working. Kurse and the others tried to help me with getting water and I tried to hold it in as hard as I could... ugh soo painful. Next time I get TUMS or some shit before I go out. I think it's cause when I work out I eat a ton of protein and that shit just brings a lot of gas.

Anyway finally Omega reminded me of the VIP lounge so I went there and there was a clean bathroom. Relief!

Came back out ready to game. I felt even way better state.. like I had lost 10lbs! Saw this chick on near the dance floor.. Tall Japanese chick with pretty face, def a 7. She was a little pudgy but not fat or obese, just the right enough to love. Like making up for it with big boobs. Voluptuous...

I put my hand on the small of her back and began asking her her favorite colors. She told me it was blue, so I pointed to my blue band and she liked it. I busted out some of my Japanese powers and we began bantering in Japanese. She was totally impressed.. I was calling her 'kawaii' (cute) and just being really direct in my game.

She was a little uncomfortable at first but I just kept talking to her about things.. I told her my favorite j-artist was Utada Hikaru, and asked if she saw M-flo tonight (who was playing). She was a big m-flo fan. As she was doing that I was checking out her body and commenting on her tallness. I told her that I was working out and told her to feel my abs. I actually took her hand and told her to feel my stomach... so she did. She felt my pudge and started laughing.., so I put my hand on her stomach and felt her pudge too. It was kinda funny. I also asked her some logistics.. who's she was with and what her plans were for later tonight and during the week. Her week was wide open but she was staying with her friend tonight. She was from Whittier. We vibed well, so I got her number and talked to her about places to see. We also took some pics together on my iPhone.

At this point she gave me a chocolate, so I asked her if she wanted a lollipop. But I apparently lost it, so I suggested we meet some of my friends. She wanted to find her friends too so I offered to help.

I saw Kurse at the bar so I immediately took HBTall to meet him. Kurse gave some value and then we moved off to find her friend. Finally we found her with some old 50 year old J-guy trying to hit on her. I befriended the two, and the old J-guy was like... oh is this your girlfriend? She's hot! I joked around with him for a bit, while HBTall talked to her friend.

Then after seeing that things looked okay between HBTall and her friend, I took her back to the dance floor with me. Ever seen that video with Usher - U Remind Me of a Girl? That was totally how I pulled her into the floor.

We began slow grinding and holding each other close. When the beat went up I put her hands up in the air and began putting my arms near the sides of her waist, massaging her. As the beat got more intense, I was feeling her stomach, then massaging her pussy then slowly going up by the breasts. She didn't flinch at all.. totally enjoying it... I figure as long as you do it to the beat... it comes off so sexy. I pulled her into me closer and for slow songs I put her hands on my hands. She started complying and massaging my hands with her hands on top.

I spun her around a couple times, then went back to slow grind, and put my head near her neck, like craining in. Usher does this in his video... and the girl just body rocks with him... so I totally used that move. Worked so well. I whispered into her ears... "you're so kawaii... aishiteru kamo (I love you...maybe)" She totally started giggling.. and I just rolled with kissing her slightly.. and a good time was had by all...

After 30 min of dancing, her friend texted her saying she had to go and to come back. So I took HBTall back to her friend and told her I'd hang out with her later this week. I pulled her in and kissed her. It came off really well.. she gave a big smile.

Texted her later and we have some text game going on at the moment. Def going on a Day 2 with her in LA.. maybe at Grifitth Observatory.. she wanted to go there. Yay! Japanese girlfriend.. always wanted one!

Went back to sarging after she left and met another girl pretty cute. She and I took some pictures together. Despite vibing pretty well she told me her boyfriend was behind her, so I was like oh okay.. and made friends with the guy. He seemed like a huge douche. In fact all their friends seemed like chodes standing against the wall just staring into space. I hate zombies man.. fuck. I walked away to find more sets.

The rest of my sets were kinda blah.. I spent some time just enjoying the free concert with m-flo and got some free condoms from the adult film star. Saw a friend from college and we talked for a bit, his birthday is on the 20th at this place and he invited me to come out. Definitely!

Hung out with Kurse, Omega, their friends.. Kurse definitely working the floor. Cool guy. But eventually the clock struck past 2AM, so we all had to clear out. The friend of Omega and Kurse hooked up with some old flame chick of his.. and we ended up dropping them off at DCB in KTown for some KBBQ. That chick seemed really pissed though.. she wanted to go home with her friend.

After that, ate some Tacos at a $1 Taco stand near KTown, then slept at Kurse's pimp place in Brea. It really is pimp. He is like a genius designer or something. Had breakfast.. Chinese food with him in Rowland Heights... so delicious.. pork buns, Chinese doughnuts, soy milk, omlettes, the works man... def gotta hang out more in Rowland Heights...

Reflections
============

- Night game is getting easier. Just approach as often as possible. RSD stuff works really well. Pulling girls is fun. Stopping them with X-men/Jedi mind tricks is so cool.

- Japanese girls are really nice. That's why I love them. Quite possibly the most rewarding in terms of game.

- The dance floor is an awesome tool. Pull girls there as fast as you can and you have like free reign to touch them in all their no-no places and makeout with them. Then after the dance she's really into you and you can solid close for Day 2 plans if you can't get a SNL.

- Cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment