Haha you got that right. I friend zoned her. On my terms. Why? I realized I wasn't that attracted to her.. the moment had kinda died off from the club and when she came with her friend (who dropped her off to meet me) I felt like the friend was way hotter.
I actually asked the hot friend if she was going to come along.. but she said she had something else to do.
From then my mind kinda got hazy. I tried to 'enjoy' the girl I had with me.. but I totally felt off. I was still playful and super ADD, so she had to fight to get my attention as we were wandering about Little Tokyo's mall (that's where I took her). We bounced through some awesome locations.. visiting a karaoke place briefly, wandering thru a thrift shop where we found some really cheap electric stuff like hair straightners and radios.., then a candy shop, then Beard Papa for some cream puffs, then an Asian grocery store, then finally bounced to Curry House.
By that time I invited my other friend, HBMagic, thru text... cause I knew I was going to end up friend zoning HBTall and I decided they could connect together.. At first, HBTall was kinda offput when I introduced her to HBMagic. HBTall prob thought.. wtf.. why is there another girl here? You could see the weird vibes going on. I managed well tho, HBMagic suggested going to see a movie at USC.. there was some screening going on, so we jumped in my car and rode over to USC's campus.
As they were in my car I kept bringing up topics for everyone to talk about. HBTall finally started talking to HBMagic.. and I gave them some candy. Girls like candy especially when they are talking... I guess when you make them walk a lot on an instadate.. they finally give into their hunger and eat whatever. Candy seems to tame them...
USC was a really cool campus. We were 1 1/2 hours late for the movie, but there was still 30 min left. So we just rolled with it and snuck into the theater. The film was pretty strange.. I dunno why HBMagic chose it. It was about blow up dolls (Sex ones) coming to life and haunting men who had sex with them and had then thrown them away in the trash. This one blow up doll said to this guy... "I'mma blow you up now.. it's my turn.. then proceeded to cut off his penis and stich in a blowhole". Lol.. even funnier was the audience... completely made up of old people in their 60s or 70s. I was thinking.. what the fuck are these people thinking in their minds as they see this.
Then after the movie, the USC professors tried to have a professional panel on the movie's theme with the director. I was dying so hard.. I was holding back laughter.. really trying hard not to make fun of the movie. Both girls got mad at me. But I kept giggling and they started laughing too. We ended up sitting in the back making complete fun of the movie and the director.
After that we were all friends. HBTall and Magic were really cool too. I took HBMagic back to Union Station, then dropped off Tall at Whittier College (where I met her). She wanted to hang out again, so I said sure.. let's hang out next time and bring your friend too! (LOL). She said sure! Then that was it..
Thoughts
=======
It's okay to want more than what you have at the moment. Strive for the hotter girls. That's why we're in this game. Don't settle.. keep movin.
I liked HBTall in the moment of the club and I'm glad we hung out. But I know that feeling in my pants when I see a hotter girl. And that's what this is all about.. sometimes you gotta play your cards right... I knew right away HBTall has a big social circle of hotter Japanese girl friends. So I decided to change my game strategy.
Notice how I wasn't a bitch to HBTall outright or say blatantly I was putting her in 'friend zone'. I let my actions tell the story by running nice guy routine. So it didn't come off offensive, instead she felt awesome being friends with a cool guy and thus more willing to let me hang out with her group sometime. I even asked her when the next 'drinking' party (she likes to drink) was and she told me she'd find out.
HBMagic added to the fun and my social proof... and since HBMagic lives in LA.. I know that HBTall and Magic will hang out together again.. so HBMagic will manage relations with HBTall in my absence.. (I can't go to LA all the time, but Magic can). So next time when I come to LA, they'll be even more likely to all hang out together :)
Don't be afraid to friend zone girls on your own terms... it's a way of qualifying .. if you want better be true to yourself and aim higher.
- Cloud
No comments:
Post a Comment