Wednesday, February 10, 2010

FR 2nd Date with HBKorean - Cloud Gets Some Balls 2-10-10

God I'm so fucking happy right now.  I finally grew some balls.  FINALLY!! GODDAMN IT!!

I invited HBKorean to meet me up for some boba after work.  She was off class and I came to UCR to meet another one of her friends who was running a Japanese club.  After the club, I met up with HBKorean at the Extension Center.  Some other friends noticed her too and asked her what she was doing here.  So she said she was hanging out with this "weird guy who asked her to meet for boba".. she was playfully making fun of me.

NOPE! REFRAME.  I immediately gave her a teasing punch and intro'd myself to the group.  HBKorean's best friend was HBThai, who was pretty cute herself.  She came off a bit cold to me initially but I sliced through her defenses and kept talking to her about whatever.  Pretty soon, she was okay with me because HBKorean was trying to pull me away (got some jealousy going).

The other guy walked away - he was the same douche chody guy who kept asking HBKorean for advice on his long distant Japanese gf who was avoiding him.  Since HBThai was by herself I offered her to come with me and HBKorean for something to eat at the cafe. 

So she agreed, she was actually hungry.  We went to a Thai restaurant next to the University within walking distance.  It was really convenient.  HBKorean tried to downplay me while at the restaurant while she saw how much I was talking to HBThai.  So HBThai started shit testing me and telling me she had a boyfriend.  I just played with her and kept reframing.  I threw in some sexual topics - first talked about ladyboys - girls with dicks who hit on guys in Thailand.  It got both parties really red and embarrased, but it was the result I wanted.  They started laughing hard as I kept talking about it -- I made sure to be funny not crude.  I told them of a story how my buddy Rufio/Luck tricked me once in NY saying his cousin was a she-male and I believed him.  It was so dumb but she also told me she was a she-male so I did believe her.  They got a huge kick out of it, and only told me she was messing with me at the end of my trip.

Both HBKorean and HBThai thought it was super funny. Then we went into topics about their type of guy.  They both said nice, and then we started talking about the douchebag guy from earlier.  We all agreed he was too nice...and I said to both girls.. girls don't want nice guys, they want fun guys.  HBThai started disagreeing with me.  We got into a heated frame battle -- which was awesome cause I pretended to be really passionate, only to just punch her a little and say I'm messing with you! You're so serious!  I teased her for it and she began to calm down.  I cold read her as an honest girl, and she admitted she was a bit too honest for her own good.  She thought I was a mean guy so I punched her in the fist twice and told her we were friends -- chill!

She gave me that compliance but then her brain went into a panic mode! "OMG! I just touched a guy!  In Thailand we're not supposed to touch men!  It's okay if girls hold hands with other girls but never a guy! Unless he's her bf!"

So I joked I was her bf now, and she got really red.  HBKorean was getting a bit pissed but she started trying to downplay me.  So I teasingly punched her too.  I began asking HBThai how she would do business -- like shake a guy's hand or how she even kissed her first boyfriend.  "Did you kiss him first? Or did he make the first move?"  "Of course he kissed first!"  "So, then you must have gone insane that day because I just touched you and you're already flipping out.  That must have been your first kiss ever!"  She was turning beat red and even HBKorean was laughing.  HBKorean couldn't believe such a cultural difference existed even between Korea (where kissing is socially acceptable) and Thailand (where it's not allowed at all in public).

We finished dinner and HBThai had to get started on homework.  HBThai was cute, but not my target.  I just hit on her to make HBKorean a bit jealous.  I immediately started kinoing her and being nice to her.  She opened up and I suggested we get that boba now.   So HBKorean and I said bye to HBThai and went to Life Cafe across the street.

We ordered some boba and during this phase I just played straight comfort game with her.  I showed her some photos of mine and we talked about things in general.  She really digged my party photos and photos of San Fransico. After a while, I walked her back home.

Mentally I was like fuck.. here it is... I should kiss her.  But as I got to the door, some douche was standing there watching us.  I felt myself choding up.  So I gave her a hug and she went to her room.

I went to my car and felt really annoyed at myself. I was like fuck this.. can't be a chode again!! Especially after she hung out with me this long and looked at all my photos.  She definitely likes me!  BLOW ME OR BLOW ME OUT! I gotta go back.

So I called her and said "Hey I forgot to give you something!  Come outside real quick!"

She was like "Uh.. okay! One sec".  She came outside and that douche was no longer there.  Perfect.  Immediately I cut my chode brain thinking and went into routine that I had practiced against a mirror.  "Where is this thing you want to give me?", she said.  "Oh but you have to close your eyes.  It's a secret".  She thought I was going to give her a ring.  "Close your eyes, and hold out your hand."

"No.. I don't want to.. I'm scared!~ What is it!??" Awesome.. this is good IOI I thought.. she's intrigued.  So I said "Okay I won't give it to you then.." and pretended to leave.  "NO, wait okay I'll do it..."

So she pretended to half close her eyes.  I told her to close fully.  She tried giving a bit more resistance and tried to reach into my pocket for it.  I slapped her hand teasingly and told her I'd go away if she did that.

She finally stood still and covered her eyes. "Good, now hold out your hand".  She did.  I held her hand and with her eyes closed, I kissed her.

She jumped! She looked really weird... but then she smiled.  She began to walk away back to her door, but then she stopped and looked at me.  So I began saying to her.. "I totally wanted to do that.. I felt like I forgot something tonight...lol"  As I said it, I was holding her hand and softly caressing it with mine.  She finally started smiling and said "You are so nice.."

I said "I know.. I definitely want to see you again. Let's hang out this weekend".  "Okay.."  I gave her another hug and then she went inside.  She was definitely in a good mood.  She waved bye to me as I was leaving.

And now I have a possible girlfriend.

- Cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment