Hung out at UCR yesterday -- attended the Sakura Bu (Japanese club) meeting around 5:30 or so.
There was a really cute white chick .. the kind who's like really nerdy for anime and j-drama and just wants to know more.. but she was super pretty... like Amy Jo Johnson the Pink Ranger pretty.. I didn't show interest in her in the beginning, I just made an effort to talk to everyone in the group. As I talked about 'myself' and cool things I was into, she started wanting to be part of the conversation.
I came off very 'effortless'... very 'natural'. Like if there was another PUA around me, he'd probably not even notice I was a PUA.
She kept giving me those cute puppy dog eyes. Eventually after 'teasing her' enough by not being interested.. I began giving her my eye contact back. That was the first SOI on my part.
I would briefly glance, focus the conversation on her, smile.. then move back to looking at others. I probably came off really beta actually. But it was working awesome in my favor. I wasn't making any of the other alpha males feel inferior.. totally playing indirect game and DHVing while in this set.
I tried to bounce the set after hooking it... but logistically it was hard.. everyone is a student so they had homework or class after. I was suggesting we get food, but we were already in a cafeteria, so they suggested I get food for myself, and they'd wait. I asked if anyone wanted to get food with me, but they all were kinda broke.
The cute white girl agreed to stay around and wait for me, so the other guy who liked her.. also agreed to hang around. I got some pizza and came back. I continued to talk about my trips to Japan, how I got interested in Japanese, what my favorite foods are, what dramas I watch.. so many good threads which got them really talking too... the more I talked.. the more she was really interested in me and even started her kino escalation.
So I tried to ask for the close again, seeing if we could all go get some food on Saturday. But they all had plans earlier, but the white girl def wanted to do something. So after talking a little bit more on good threads, I'd leave them with a good impression of me, (leave em wanting more), and we'd make plans next week to do something. My target was a bit shocked but she said "definitely come again next week...I'll be here!"
Awesome.
Thoughts
=======
- A lot of these gurus in our PUA community spout the virtues of being 'natural' without using 'routines'. Sometimes when I hear them talk so hard about how they walk into a bar and don't even have to try.. I want to punch them in the face for wasting my time. All it is just them bragging.. and in some cases, you paid like $40, $50 for it.
- In order to get to that 'natural' point, you need to have a place to start from.. learning routines and understanding things like how to kiss; where to kiss; how to kino; how to sexually escalate; the importance of logistics game and how it can break or make your set; knowing text game strategies; compliance testing; frame control & battling; being cocky & funny; sparking attraction; storytelling; etc, etc -- once you understand all these pieces together, and you just practice.. you don't have to think about it as much.. you just know what to do.. and you get this mentality that you don't need to think.. you're just being yourself.
- Tonight was that kind of night for me. I didn't have to think so much, I've been in hundreds of these situations before so I was good. HBwhite and I had some really natural chemistry going on.. but it's because I did core techniques like not show interest immediately, disqualify, talk myself up, then over time give her signs of interest. It was 'effortless'... which is great for me.. I don't have to work so hard as I used to. I'm glad my game is getting to that level.
- But here's the thing. Your ego will always get in the way. No matter how good you start thinking you are.. if you aren't pushing yourself to continue breaking things down and master concepts like approaching, being a good k-closer, having better routines, mastering isolation game.. you might think you're good until you have that one set that just blows up. And you go crazy over it.. your ego shatters and guess what.. you're no longer Mr. Natural. Suddenly you find yourself back at the beginning, sucking at everything -- even approaching.
- Be a constant learner. It's okay to feel good about yourself getting good, but don't think you're done. Always push yourself to be better and learn more. Throw your ego out at different sets and let it blow up, so you can continue learning and improving. Even if you can get every woman you ever wanted, there's still hundreds of things you can apply this 'learner' type frame to.. learning to be better at business.. or learning a trade.. or learning to manage a relationship... always look for challenges and make yourself better and better. That's what makes the game so much fun and allows you as a teacher to offer your students better and better value. That's what I think will keep them coming back to learn more from you -- more so than ever being a braggart up on stage.
- Cloud
No comments:
Post a Comment