Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Quick FR - Lunchbreak at Vons 2-23-10

Was dying of hunger and thinking of giving into Taco Bell. Fuck that. Not going to let my workout go to waste! Kicked my ass to the grocery store.

When I got there, I realized.. oh wow I can sarge too. Maybe. I choded out for a sec, but then I just decided to breathe easy and just relax. I got some food then I saw a woman checking out the same chicken patties I was at a freezer aisle. So I situationally opened out of it.

I just mentioned the protein count being really high per patty - like 44g of protein which is awesome. She said "yeah, they're good, and organic too.. but they don't have enough pieces! I have to feed a family of 6 and there's not enough here!"

So we compared different patties in the freezer then ultimately decided Costco was the best place for her to go to. She agreed and out of the corner of my eye I saw a really pretty latina girl walking around. I said bye and began to manuver my way to the latina.

HBLatina opened me first though! She was a salesperson trying to get me to open a bank account at USBank. As she was doing her sales pitch I stopped her and reverse framed asking if I knew her. "I think I've seen you before somewhere.." as I begin to do my horsegirl opener from last night.

HBLatina: "Really, where?"
Cloud: "Did we go to school together? (Still stalling with horsegirl..)
HBLatina: "Umm not sure.. where did you go..?"
Cloud: "Ummm.. trying to remember.."
HBLatina: "I went to XX highschool, then RCC and now UCR for business school..."
Cloud: "That must be it! I think I saw you at UCR."
HBLatina: "Oh are you a business major too?"
Cloud: "Yeah.. but I work now.."

At this point I completely abandon Horse Girl.. I was already in conversation with her and my AFC voice was telling me it wouldn't make sense to stack into it. So I just asked her regular stuff like "oh, so what are you doing now here?"

She told me she was a sales consultant for the bank and how the bank was growing. We talked about jobs at banks, that's where I accidently led the conversation to, so I asked her what her name was again and she told me. Then she had to go so I said bye.

After that got my food and came back to work..

Thoughts
========

I felt really good for opening again, even if it was a few more times. Grocery shopping is turning out to be a fun experience. I was in super state after doing those things even if it was for a little bit. Grocery shopping + Sarging = Great way to practice stuff for the weekends and also boost own state. If you're in need of an anti-depressant, go out and sarge.

With HBLatina, I prob could have finished the horse girl opener. It would have led to a better contingency. My hesitation led to boring nice guy routine, and I walked away without attraction nor a number. Ah well, no beating up of myself! =) This is all fun. I'll get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment