Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Moving in..and How I'm Doing

So, obviously the reason for this blog is to move all the content I've written on Facebook to this place.  Facebook is cool and all, and I like the privacy settings, but I feel like Blogger is a bit more grown up in terms of making content searchable, plus -- my career is in marketing so I want to push myself to get good at using social media tools like blogs.

I don't know how I'm going to move all the content I wrote in the past year yet.  I don't want to dump it all, that would just prove a horrible experience for you guys - thre readers.

So I guess I'll start off by moving the most relevant stuff first.  Maybe I'll just move relevant material and stack new material on top ... that might make more sense; from an organizational standpoint it would be pretty messy but I think that it'll do.

=== 

I've been doing pretty good lately.  I am solo sarging at the moment and running around college campus day-gaming and meeting girls at night with house party game.

Day game - going really smooth.  The nicest girls I meet are in day game -- as I don't have to worry about factors like beer and hundreds of other douchebag guys trying to hit on the same girl I like.  I have like their full attention and I can run around instadating.  Number closes are more sincere.

Night game at parties -- crap.  Well I still close as best as I can... I got a few makeouts and lots of numbers. When you game girls at night, especially party girls -- they're so crazy, you have to do the 'stereotypical PUA' tricks to get their attention within a limited space such as a small house..  I find clawing, challenging them, taking weird pics together, then pulling to the dance floor is like the best segue to a makeout or at the least a number close..  But the follow up for day after is terrible.  I text game and chat game on FB but a lot of girls don't even remember what they were doing with me the night before because they were so alcoholed up.  Those who do turn super 'anti-slut' and don't even wanna talk to me - no matter how smooth I try to be.

My game is more direct than indirect at the moment.  This is because I'm following BradP's model - Blow Me or Blow Me Out.  So I've been getting more blowouts.  It sorta sucks cause I have to see so many hot girls go bye-bye.   But the point is not to go into Friend Zone with girls.   The positive side to it is that I'm getting more confident about sexualizing and so when I talk to new girls, I don't feel as if I'm walking on eggshells as often.  Plus I see makeout opportunities faster.  With the nicer girls tho, I sorta still chode up because they're nice.. and I feel that poverty mentality hit me that I'll lose a good thing -- with wild girls you just don't care as much..  So that's a challenge I gotta work through.

No comments:

Post a Comment