AA is your calling.
Open direct.. Hey I thought you were adorable..(Arm around shoulder or handshake) I'm Cloud, and you are? Use mnemonic to remember her name.. if Ashley (oh like Ashley Jo Johnston)... if Noriko... I'm gonna call you 'Nori-chan'.
Roleplay - looking for a wife, but you gotta qualify her. Reward with stories & kino, push away for IODs - if she IODs, ignore and storytell (persist part) - do some harder DHV stuff (magic, palm reading), then IOD her - do like a false takeaway.
Move to next set.. work it.
Come back, extract girl to D-Floor or corner.. vibe & go for k-close if she's beta, if she's alpha, make out. Each point, push away.. that's all you get, but if she's genuinely attracted # close. D2. or if logistics are possible snl. work the logistics too.. if she wants to find her friends first, go help her do that. then pull her back.
Work sets you blew out of by re-opening, storytelling, and IODing. Keep push-push-pushing her away while you slowly build up value until she's so attracted you kiss her. Then push away.
No comments:
Post a Comment