Sunday, March 21, 2010

FR - Cloud vs Margarita Beach SB & Sakura Bar WEHO 3-20-10

Been pushing myself to get out, stay out and open lots of girls. I think I talked to about 40 sets between the two nights. So about 20 girls each night. The hard part is it's all been really fast. Lots of blowouts.

Why? I've been super direct in my approach. I pull girls, stop them in their tracks, sometimes arm around shoulder, face in their face - "Hey I thought you were adorable. I had to meet you. My name is Cloud".

The "my name is Cloud" works pretty well. I put my hand out and most often, always I get a handshake and a name. I love that part. But FUCK, I forget the name quick..lol. I need to do some name mnemonics to remember.

Right after, I'll go into roleplay, and I think this is where most of my sets blowout. I'll say I need a girlfriend for the next 5 min, and start trying to qualify her. "Are you smart?" "What's the capital of Washington DC?" I think I need to do more peppering of questions though because I sorta tend to wait for them to answer... even if the question is super ridiculous like the aforementioned. I remember asking "What's 2+2?" and a girl getting super offended. She dragged her friend away at that point. Another girl at the Sakura Bar - which was smokin' by the way... so many hot Japanese girls, got really pissed when she told me she went to USC - wow HUGE ego.

I'd say for the most part of the time, maybe 60%, the reaction for going direct is "Oh.. hahaha..(then the girl looks away)". They squirm a lot, especially when I kino. 20% of the time, I'll get an angry reaction... the girls will ignore me or tell me they are lesbians. Some girls will walk away. That happens a lot actually.. I don't get much investment from negative sets. The other 20% is kinda divided.. sometimes the girl won't know what I just said, so I'll have to repeat myself, or the set will blow up because of outside interference... people walking inbetween us, other people coming in randomly...

Margarita Beach is in SB was pretty ghetto as far as crowds go. Flex came out with me to game... love Flex man.. he has never read any PU stuff, just a pure natural who goes out a lot. He pushes me even in my chodiest moments to go out and for that I'm thankful. Plus he has a ton of hookups like a social guy should.. he gets invited to tons of house parties. His philosophy is simple - "meet people, get numbers, work em quickly". Anyway so we split up and ran the bar.

My best set was this 2 set of white chicks. Some HUGE AMOG guy opened me while I was running around, and asked me if I had a light. I didn't, but we talked for a sec about the 2 set of girls. Despite being so huge, he couldn't get courage to talk to them. I told him to try, but he couldn't... so I did it for him. I went in hardcore direct and it hooked super well. His target was super attracted to me. I pulled in AMOG guy who nearly shit his pants.. he couldn't believe I pulled it off. I introduced him to the set and he started vibing well. The white chick was still into me and I almost made out with her, but I backed off... (her lips came like almost an inch between mine, but I had to playfully push her off) because I knew the AMOG guy wanted her.

So I let him talk to her and jumped out set -- I also wanted to practice more (and this was like one of my early warm up sets). That guy blew it though, he didn't even get a number despite such a strong opener and my social proofing him... and that girl kept looking at me all night. She was a bit pissed at me though for leaving set, and tried to make me jealous by being all over some black dude later on. Meanwhile AMOG dude tried to make me his best new friend... he introduced me to all his big AMOG friends.

Well cool.. social proof now at that bar. Haha. Flex opened a set later on in the night, and I got indirectly introduced to another girl. Flex wasn't gaming her, so I took her number. She was more into Flex though because he was 'pushing her away' which is something I need to incorporate more in my game. I feel like I'm coming off needy still which is something I need to calibrate downwards despite being aggressive in kino. I need to do more pushing in push/pull! Anyway this girl, HBLatina, lives in Riverside, so we vibed on that and she's down to hang out with me again... possible D2.

------------

On Saturday, went to Sakura Bar in West Hollywood. Damn that place is fucking nice... it looks like an old school traditional Japanese house with a full fledged bar inside, 3 floors, and full dining area. They were handing out free ramen, Japanese desserts, sushi, and sake. It was super cool. Omega got us in for a discounted price.. awesome dude. He knows I speak Japanese, so that's always a huge advantage for places like this.. I vibe really well with the J-crowd.

We opened some sets together at first, met this really cute J-girl on the 3rd floor who I got to come around with us to eat and dance a bit. But she wasn't into me so much as Omega. I guess I was still coming off needy in my kino. I kino'd too much trying to 'pull' her. Omega didn't want her either.. but it was because of the language barrier... he couldn't speak Japanese which was all this girl knew -- she was only visiting for a week in the states. Around that time, I met some people from my Japanese meetup group in LA... they gave me some major social proof including a movie director and a guy from Sony. That helped me at least get the girl to the dance floor as well as her e-mail. But it went down fast... I was unsuccessful in getting her to dance with me. Each time I put my hand on her hands, she resisted. So I'd back off and just tell her to dance the same way I was.. but even that she resisted. I tried to tease her a bit that we were on a dance floor and she wasn't dancing.. but it went through her. She didn't even hear me. She just stood there on the dance floor looking at the DJ. Fuck. I decided to let her go. She told me she wanted to find her friends, and that was it.

Ah well, it was a warmup set.. our first set of the night. I felt a bit winded... and for a few minutes out of focus. Omega saw me feeling down and mentally talked me out of being a chode. PRACTICE DUDE. Don't care. Alright, let's go! So I went full direct on a bunch of girls thereafter.. and the reaction was pretty lame. Like I said earlier, I'd get to the roleplay part... and girls would walk away. So I calibrated downwards, tried to be a bit more beta.

It helped, but I felt I was going into friend zone fast. I went for number closes but girls would say stuff like "Dame!" (which in Japanese means... no not yet!). They'd laugh about it and then I'd keep talking, but I'd still get into that resistance wall, which I'd just eject, and come back to later.

Ran into my meetup group friends again and introduced them to Omega. We all choded around for a bit, talked about other parties and how bad we got rejected by girls tonight. Apparently my director friend tried to dance with a girl on the dance floor and her AMOG boyfriend came from nowhere and wanted to fight him. It looked really ugly.. but he managed to escape. We pushed each other for the remainder of the night to open... but we all got rejected tons. I told one target that I cheated on her and I liked some other girl.. but it went right through her. She acted like she wanted me to cheat on her... hahaha. What a horrible set.

My director friend told me that I had a 'look' like I was on the 'hunt'.. or 'starving'. FUCK maybe that was it. I need to tone that down.. haha.. it's that needy projection. I bet girls just sense it and don't want to talk to me.

At the end of the night we tried to pull girls going home, but super unsuccessful.. my 'da me' girls ALMOST gave me an e-mail, but they got distracted and went off. I pulled them back into set with me...and kept saying "I'll be sad..if you leave...". That kept her laughing and staying... I was sooo close... she almost gave me her number but I forgot her name. And that killed it... she wouldn't shut up about that and her friend dragged her away. LOL... night of nothing..... Ah well we guys made a resolution to go to K-town later this week and hit it up. Also going to one more party tonite with Omegaman.

Things to work on
=================

- Staying true to intent without projecting neediness. Need to come up with some solid qualification game including in my kino..so I don't give off vibe that I'm sex-starved; rather prize to be won. Also don't want my qualification game to sound cheesy.. need better fun stuff. Also push girls away... 'that's all you get..'. Gotta keep saying that...

- Being 100% confident.. sometimes I wasn't.. and that also showed my neediness. I would half-heartedly open expecting a blowout and boom I'd get a blowout. Gotta somehow push though that.

- Move girls.. and go for close even if it sucks. Maybe with that one J-girl that I tried to dance floor, I should have made her stop what she was doing using command tone, close her eyes, then kiss her. That would have been funny even if I got blown out. I think I'll do it next time. At least I'll get a kiss, and if not, she can always be more attracted to me! :)

- Remember girls' names. I need to make a nickname up on the fly for these girls when I meet them.. otherwise I'm going to forget... when you open tons of sets... you meet so many 'Sakuras, Atsumis, Akikos, Natsukos' etc. Easy to forget...haha.

- Cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment