Sup! A lot of things I want to write about today. Just been sort of a hassle trying to organize my thoughts up to this point. I've been out for the last 72 hours hanging out with friends and family. Also spent a lot of time in Long Beach. Man that place is really awesome... so many people walking around and things to do in the Belmont Shores & Pier areas... I spent the whole day just checking out the fun things to do there... definitely have to start pulling some Day 2s there; or at least join some Meetup groups and sarge Friday/Saturday in that area. I even found public restrooms I could pull to, if I ever got super good like Mister BradP.
Actually, I've been reading BradP's 'Diary of a Pickup Artist', which is a really cool book. If you've never read it, you should get it.. I think he has it free on his site if you sign up for his newsletter. He pulls a lot to public restrooms and stuff in the book so after you read it, you start observing things like this in real life too.. your mind just becomes more aware. Also I just like his attitude to gaming in general, very proactive.
Anyway, so on Thursday night, Flex and I went to Margarita Beach as usual. We were kind of weak that night.. neither of us really were alpha gaming. I also chose not to alpha game.. I didn't want to stand out too much; rather just pull girls as I saw the ones I liked.
But it sucked. So lesson learned... be alpha. I spent 90% of my time standing on the wall with a drink hoping I'd make eye contact with some girl and start a conversation. It never happened. The other 10% I weak opened a couple people smoking and made observations about fights outside. There were 4 fights in total at that club.. talk about ghettooo! I think the fights were mostly started because of disputes between bouncers and guys trying to fake their way in. The bouncers seemed a bit vicious though.. one bouncer in particular looked like the Hulk from Marvel Comics.
I tried to dance floor game a bit, which actually worked better for me. Two girls danced around me, which was pretty cool, but I kept getting in my head about whether to dance with them or not. So I just beta danced with them until they got bored and went away. I saw a whole bunch of guys really tearing up the floor so I joined them and used the dance to raise my state.
It was pretty effective... if you ever feel chody or out of 'woo' just go jump in the dance floor and join the alpha group. There'll be like 5 or 6 guys there, of them 2 can really dance and are the ones 'competing' for attention, while the other 4 are just spectators. They can dance too but it's pretty weak, and nothing you can't really copy yourself. As long as you just mess around, you're cool and you're in; and most likely they’ll teach you so you get better. Those guys just want validation most times.. so they appreciate it when you help their cause.
Plus, if you dance around with some alpha guys, chicks just naturally join you. I feel like dancing is a guy's way of doing a mating call... like how you would see on the Discovery channel when a male spider is like trying to woo a black widow female spider. (Haha.. not a nice example).
From that point, the 'alphaest' men just grab the chick and start grinding with her. It works pretty well. Even if the chick is a good dancer too, she prefers to grind because she needs that sexual release. She was so attracted to the dance that she needs to be dominated. So that was another good lesson I learned.
Just going onto the floor and trying to pull girls to dance with you doesn't work. A lot of girl sets would freak out and go away. I tried to grind against one chick who looked up and saw me, and ran away. She was so scared, even though she danced a couple seconds with me. Must have thought I was her girl ‘friend’.
You have to establish some 'fun' vibe first.. by bouncing around and being cool.. not a 'retard'. And you sort of have to match their vibe too.. plus 1 or 2 points. If you go up way too high, they get scared and run away. Especially with chody girls.. if you are TOO good, they just sit back and watch you.. they become spectators. So it just has to be up a slight notch which is difficult to calibrate. It's just so much easier to be high energy and attract the crazy girls who wanna grind.
I think with chody girls, if you match their vibe a bit and then spin them, you may get a 50% chance with them – not always you still can blow out. But 50% is a good percentage. If they are receptive, they smile a bit more – hey you made her day!! Yay!
The hardcore grinding, you have to save for a little later though.. she has to feel comfortable first with you moving her around a bit and at least knowing your name. Easiest way is to pull her in and talk in her ear (asking regular nice guy stuff.. name, where from). Then she kinda loosens up.
I know this because actually the second night, when I hung out with Omega and his friends, Chai & SyFy, I did a ton of dance game at Club Cabana.
It was Asian night, so there were a LOT of Asian girls at the venue. Many were 'beta' though.. like afraid of being opened 'direct'... so I experienced a lot of this first hand. In fact, we became 'chody' as a result of so many beta girls.. we were kinda stuck trying to figure out what to do. I lucked out because I attracted a SUPER hot girl that I opened indirect, who pulled me to the dance floor.
She was a pro dancer, and she expected me to rise to her level. I'm not a good dancer, but if anything I've learned in this game, I'm a master of not revealing all my cards. It's all about the poker face. So I acted like I was 'pretty good' but saving it only for dancing with someone really good. That made me sort of a challenge to her, because I wasn't going all out. I first kinda just pushed her away when she got close to me, (teasingly), then finally grabbed her RSD style and began grinding hard. She LOVED it. We were grinding super hard on the dance floor for a couple songs. Then finally, she pushed me off.. I think ASD kicked in for her. I prob should have pushed her off first.. but I wasn't thinking... I was like huge EGO in that moment.. "lawl.. I'm such a big pimp... grinding with this chick".
After she jumped off, I danced with her other friend who was there. She was the more 'chody' nice girl, so I danced at her 'level' and spun her a couple times. Then I pulled her into me and soft grinded. I asked her name and where she and my target were from. They were from Arkansas! Of all places... I guess Hollywood has a lot of outside visitors.
As we kept dancing, I just kept to the beat.. not going super high energy unless the beat required. It was pretty easy and the girl was enjoying it too. I got a look at her face better, and I was like.. okay she's a 6..maybe. If I can't get my target, I'll work this girl. But luckily my target started wanting me back, so I began dancing with her again.
But you can't have too much of a good thing... cause as soon as we began dancing hard.. two other AMOGs appeared - I think these guys were either naturals or PUAs. They noticed the high state and they tried to pull my girl. I had to battle them both, by holding onto her, but one guy snatched her away in the confusion. He was extremely aggressive.. she resisted a lot, but she eventually gave in because he was really smooth in his 'delivery'. Something I need to work on.. he worked mad game in those few minutes. I think he kept holding onto her while telling her she was no 'match' for him.. he kept 'pushing her away' with his words.. almost like hypnotism.. 'you're mine, just give in, I won't let you escape tonite', etc. So they danced for a bit -- he was balsy but good. That's where I think she lost her 'attraction' for me. I wasn't the most 'alpha' guy there anymore.. just one of the 'alphas'.
I danced with HBNice again, and we had some fun.. but I felt my HBHOT slipping away. Finally, I got courage and went back for her when the other guy slightly got confused. I pulled her back and danced, but it wasn't the same. I did a lot of 'beta dancing' (where I just danced with her, but we weren't holding each other). At some points I'd pull her into me and grind but it was still weird. She was also more ADD, her brother had gone somewhere and she wanted to find him. So we jumped out of the dance floor a couple times to help find the guy. Her brother was this huge fat guy with ZERO game. He seemed like he wanted to stay home and play Nintendo or something. He was super uncomfortable in the environment. I ended up soft closing the HBHOT getting her Facebook; I felt like I had to cut my losses and go back to gaming other chicks.
But she actually wanted to hang with me a little longer.. because she was actually one of Omega's friend's friends – Syfy – I got some mini social proof out of it again. We found that out a little after I left her briefly and saw her again drinking by our table. So I talked to her a bit and tried to number close, but it wasn't calibrated well so she cut my thread and talked about something else. She was so alpha...
I ended up losing her again because Syfy went hardcore after her. Apparently the two had been dating way back in the day, and he wanted her again. She was definitely hot... on the hot scale, I'd say an 8.5 or 9. Probably one of the hottest girls I've gamed in a while. I tried to compete with Syfy a little.. but he had way more of an advantage -- she hated him and he used that to his advantage. He kept flirting hardcore with her saying things like you're my 'slut', you're my 'bitch'.. and she'd give it right back to him.
It seemed like he was harrassing her.. but he had a vibe that was like super cocky funny. Without the funny part, he would have been arrested. He also pushed her away A LOT. Like he'd pull her but then push and say 'haha you're not that special.. you’re just my bitch, you aint attracting any other guys with that kind of dance style'. It was really douch-baggy… he even grabbed her nipples and squeezed them, which got him a tight slap.
But he laughed it off and kept up this sort of 'incredible persistence'. Even though it was 'repulsive', she felt overwhelmed by it.. and it converted into HUGE sexual attraction to him. You could see it in the way they kinoed each other… hard sexual slaps. I had to stand back and just watch. I HAD NO CHANCE by that point. She didn't even acknowledge I was there.. it was just her and Syfy in their own twisted reality – they were calling each other slut , whore, cunt, bitch, every word you could think of – but having a sexually tense fun time. I had to just stick with my HBnicegirl and dance while we saw the whole thing unfold.
I feel like that was another super learning point for me. Because I had my own similar experience dating super resistant HBK, I could see it happening again with these two. Even though HBK resisted me sooo much, and told me things like she ‘hated me, she didn’t like me, she just wanted to be friends’; we still had intense makeouts that almost led to sex. She gave in to me because I was persistent and good at reframing everything… like Syfy was doing here. On the surface it looks HARSH.. you’d be like WTF… this dude shouldn’t be saying / doing that with this girl. She is telling him she hates him. But there was a CLEAR vibe that she wanted him badly… sexually badly.. you could see it in her undertones.
Slowly but surely, HBHot began submitting and giving into to her strong desire to be with Syfy again, despite HUGE initial ASD. I feel like ASD is a good sign and getting a lot of resistance is a sign you’re doing things right. If you aren’t getting these things you’re not getting attraction. It’s super scary when you see ASD at such a high level but I guess you just have to man up and not let it affect you.. keep a smile on your face and just keep being super cool and fun. You stop first, not her.. you push her away, not her.. etc.
Alas, despite having amazing game in that moment, Syfy fucked it up... he got her hot and bothered, and managed to convince her to come back to his place.. but he invited the rest of us along. I was like WTF. I tried to give him a chance and said I’d go to Long Beach.. but he insisted I come.
So I came and others were there, including HBHot. Chai was with his gf on the couch, while HBHot and Syfy were having their love match. We ate dinner together.. Syfy cooked some good chicken. Syfy tried to maintain the level of playful banter he had in the club with HBHot, but it kept fading. I saw it coming… I was like dude.. you blew it by having us over. I guess maybe he didn’t want to fuck her that bad. Eventually logic slipped back into HBHot’s head and she began hard-pressing him that she needed to get going and do homework. Syfy tried to raise attraction desperately again… challenging her with "Bullshit, you never study slut, you’re just my slut". They had some more 'outrageous banter' for a bit, but HBHot ended up winning the match. Wow.. so painful I thought to myself. I could see it in his face as he ended up letting her go. He told me… “damn she’s so hot.. she’s so hot…” I was a little annoyed with him and decided to take my leave too.
But I made sure to thank him and the other guys for everything – they had gone out of their way to celebrate my birthday VIP style in Hollywood. It was really nice.. they got a table with bottle service. That was freaking awesome. Next time, I‘ll be more ADD and approach more sets so we can bring them back to the table...; we didn’t use it nearly enough to our advantage. I spent wayy too much time on HBHot. I prob could have kept gaming her, but I should have done a few more sets so I had 'backups'.
HBNicegirl wasn't really cutting it for me.. after seeing everything go down with HBHot – including seeing how inferior my game was to these other guys, I decided in that moment I wanted to game only HOT girls from now on. The challenge of it - fighting AMOGs, bantering on their level, pawning, learning the social dynamics.. is so much more fun, and rewarding… you really become a ‘true’ X-men by pushing yourself to game at that level.
Thoughts/Things I learned
=========================
- Don't stand around in a club waiting for shit to happen. It sucks. A lot of 'naturals' think that just dressing cool and 'waiting' for the right chance to pull is the way to go about this stuff.. but they rarely get laid this way.. I notice my 'natural' friends are pulling lays because of hooking up with an ‘ex’ they were introduced to by a friend… not really because they pushed to do a cold approach. A lot of them fear cold approaching which is bad. You have to cold approach if you want your circle to expand beyond your ex gf. The more I approached, indirect or direct, the more chances I got, and the more shit I learned. I didn't learn anything by standing around.
- Dance game stuff:
---------------------
- You can use it to boost your state; just jump in and start dancing like no one's watching. More than likely you'll get attention.
- Be able to see 'alpha' chicks as well as 'beta' chicks. Alphas are the ones that dance around you (they are attracted and confident - so they're willing to take a 'risk' and meet you). Grab them and start dancing.
- Beta chicks need more work. You can sense they are beta because they don't approach you. They might have 'sparks of confidence' where they look at you or smile, but you still have to go in around the same energy and vibe as them, plus 1 point. Too much and they get scared off. Ease in, then take their hands and spin them around. Talk to them while you dance. Then just get off the dance floor first.
- If there's two girls, dance with the other for a bit, so she doesn't get jealous or pull the friend away. Dance with both, then you can jump off the dance floor. Give them an excuse to come join you off the dance floor.. like to get a drink. Then run regular game. You do not need to run hardcore dance game with chody girls.. cause they will just get nervous and scared off.
- With hot 'alpha' girls, you gotta give off a vibe like you can dance, but act teasingly deny that you are good. My good friend Swish does this all the time, and he is an AMAZING dancer. You gotta let them try to challenge you a bit and push them away, but then pull when she least expects it and go at it. Confusion = good. You also gotta push them off first.. and jump other girls. Then she'll be more attracted, and want more. Give a little more, but push her off again and leave the floor.
- Then you can work regular game and pull her to a makeout spot. Don't number close a hot girl.. it's a waste.. with that much high BT, she doesn't want you to ask her number.. she wants to bone you. At least makeout or go all the way for a pull. Get her number later, when you are trying to figure out logistics after making out.
- Asian girls in general - indirect/situational is the way to go. I think direct blows you out too quick (probably debatable), but after being blown out a lot using direct, I get the vibe they hate 'being picked up'. Most Asian girls are chody (I think Hispanic girls are the same too.. need more field research tho) in general. They want you to talk to them but they also have the hardest time letting themselves go... they don't want to be the 'slut' in front of their friends. After you ask a few questions and build some comfort, that's the time to go cocky/funny and super direct on intent. That's when it works the best. At least for me, I'd say I get blown out 10% I go indirect, and almost 90% when I go direct. Of all my indirect sets, I would say I always get some level of attraction whereas direct gets me zero if they react negatively.
- Finally practice being cocky and funny. It takes a TON of field practice.. you have to be willing to blow out a lot and lose tons of sets in order to get it down right. But once you start getting it down, you can really turn a girl on .. in a negative way. But that negative energy converts to sexual frustration and then HOT attraction for you, especially if you makeout. I keep seeing it again and again...Syfy vs HBHot was no exception. I can see the girl resisting hard but slowly submitting to her desire.. because the guy's frame is so bold and dominant. That's the way to be. You can open indirect, but after you get comfort... PUSH to be a challenge she has to win. Push her away, dance with other girls, give little bits of validation, keep her on edge. That's how you build GIANT attraction. I don't think the attraction you get from 'storytelling' or doing 'magic' tricks even compare to the level of attraction you can get by mastering cocky/funny.
- Cloud
No comments:
Post a Comment