Monday, May 3, 2010

LR - SNL - Fun Times at the Bar 5-1-10

Yo! It's been a while since I posted.  Been busy with a lot of things lately -- working out, making friends and expanding my social circle, and focusing on career stuff.  I've still been sarging, but I haven't written as much FRs -- just a lot of quick notes instead on my blog.  FRs take time -- and lately just don't have time.

But as the title says above -- this isn't just any FR, it's an LR/SNL, so I figure this one's worth writing about.  Here's what happened:

I've been hanging out with Omega every other week or so having 'dinner parties', where we invite girls we picked up in the field to come over and kick back with us and some guy friends from our social circle.  We encourage them to bring their friends as well.  We want it to be like another 'social toast' where we chill, drink, play a few games and get to know each other -- expand our social network a bit.  That's one of the key benefits of an event like this -- you can't always meet the hottest girls because they don't go to bars; so you get their friends to bring them out to parties like this.  It's totally worth it.

Anyway yeah, so these dinners each have a theme; this week was 'Authentic Chinese Food', so we had Hunan Chinese food which was pretty good, and I think the next dinner is going to be 'Sushi Rolls'. We had fun with the cuties at the dinner, played some Truth or Dare; I got an iPad and was showing some Youtube videos to people there; there were some Japanese chicks and so Kurse (who was in attendance) and I asked them to help us learn some 'nampa' (pickup) techniques for picking up J-girls on the street ('cause that's what we were watching on Youtube and it was totally funny to them).  So they pretended to be shopping on the street and we'd try to pick them up.  It was funny.

Got some numbers from the party, made plans to hang out later this week, and then after the dinner; Omega, Kurse, myself and two other guys hit the karaoke bar.  Actually we wanted to transition to karaoke after dinner with the girls, but we should have done it earlier.  One of the girls was really down for it but ended up having to leave early because her friend wasn't feeling well.  Then the J-girls also had to leave.

So on to the second part of the night -- karaoke bar!  It was a place in Alahambra that Kurse knew -- where a lot of cougar Chinese girls hang out.  The karaoke bar was more like an Americanized bar, where one person sings on stage and everyone sits back at the bar and watches.
 
The song choices were pretty old as far as songs go -- a lot of oldies. Omega and Kurse ordered some drinks and we were eating some baked squid and peanuts -- pretty good.  Kurse ordered sake, and being that I love sake, we totally killed a bottle together.  I wasn't going to drink, but I decided why the fuck not... it's a Saturday night and I'm staying over.  So I killed another bottle with him.  Then we went to our third bottle.  Pretty soon I was feeling hammered.  I was really messed up haha -- to the point I couldn't walk without falling over myself.  Sake is just too delicious... probably my greatest weakness.

At this point I don't really remember everything that was happening, I just knew I had had like over 15 shots of sake.  Kurse and I noticed a really cute Chinese girl singing on stage so he invited her over to talk.  They were talking and Kurse was running some good game.  She seemed to be interested in him, but over time she started conveying major IOIs to me.  I was already in fun - woo state, and alcohol was making me even more of a douche, which she vibed with.  At several points she was calling me a "dumbass" and "STUPID!!" with laughter.  I asked her if she wanted to kiss me, so she said "BAKA! (She knew I knew Japanese) and told me "not right here".

Then she gave me her number and told me to definitely call her.  She was DTF.  I told her I wanted to take her home and rip off her clothes.  She blushed and said "STOP! You're so bad!".  I rolled off and she went to talk to others, then went to singing.  Then Kurse and I drank more and I remember us ending up singing on stage.  Not a whole lot after that, but the Chinese girl was definitely back.  I think she was singing with us too and going crazy.

She offered to drop us off home after the karaoke finished; she was majorly attracted to us guys - we were definitely the life of the party; and that was some major investment on her part -- the other dudes at the bar and her brother were trying to stop her from going, but she really wanted to know more about who we were and where we lived.

We went back to Omega's house where Kurse tried to game her a bit more.  I remember Kurse trying super hard to pull her to the bathroom or upstairs.  I tried to do my part as a wing and let Kurse have her, but I felt after a while that she just wasn't into him.  Whenever she’d come back to me, I would talk to her, it would heat up super fast, and I would start going into Vince Kelvin stuff like asking her to describe the wildest stuff she ever did, or a sexy adventure she had.  I kissed her.  Then we began kissing more and making out.  Then she stopped me.  I tried to take her over to the living room but she wouldn't have it.  She kept saying she had to go home and she wasn't 'that kind of girl'. 

Kurse went back to tried to game her when he saw I had that resistance.  He tried to get her to stay over, but she resisted him too.  Then Omega tried to convince her to stay -- noting she was drunk, it was late, and she lived far away... but she wasn't having it.  She was trying to go home.  They wouldn’t let her.

So she came back to the kitchen, and I talked to her some more and we ended up talking more sex stuff - I framed her as a sexy teacher and ran some more Vince Kel stuff while making out with her.  She told me to call her, and that she wanted to have sex but this wasn't the place for it. 

Then Kurse came back and tried to game, and Omega for his part just talked to talk.  While Kurse or Omega talked to her, she was sitting really close to me, letting me finger her pussy area or letting me stick my fingers in her butt.  It was really funny.  Every so often I'd kiss her boobs area.  When she'd have too much of a BT spike, she'd stop me and call her 'boyfriend' who wouldn't pick up the phone.  We found out later it was her ex, who was playing around with Japanese chicks in Japan.  She called him like four times to no avail.

After a while she started labeling us.  She called me the 'wildman', Kurse the 'big brother', and Omega the 'nice guy'.  Kurse became more aggressive in trying to pull to the bathroom; and he actually succeeded for a minute.  I thought he got her and I was like wow.. good for him.  But she resisted and came back out after a minute.  She came back to me and I worked my aggressive/passive game stuff where I fingered her but still talked her about random funny stuff and let her BT spike to the point she had to call her boyfriend.  After about several rounds between me and Kurse; she stopped us both and commanded me to come with her. She was leaving.

That shocked everyone.  I was still buzzed so I couldn't be more compliant.  I was ready to go home with her too!  Omega and Kurse tried to stop her and keep her at the house, but she had made up her mind already.  She took me into her car and we drove off to her place.

Second Half
===========

This is where the fun really begins.  I had sobered up by now and I knew what was happening.  I was in full embrace of my mission and was going for the lay.  It would be mission uber fail otherwise lol.

I didn't have to do much talking on the way back, because she was talking a lot.  I just had to listen and be non-judgemental.  She kept saying she never did stuff like this, and she kept asking me why I liked her.

So when she'd ask that, I'd tell her, it's because you are a "sexy woman!  I was attracted to the way you sang, the way you talked to me, I feel like you're so confident and know what you want.  I admire that in a woman".  She really liked that answer, but she asked me several times more to tell her why I liked her – so I’d say the same thing each time, and it would make her happy; I’d give her a kiss too each time randomly somewhere to follow up.  Random ‘bouts of love!

She told me why she wasn't into Kurse -- she felt he had acted more like a big brother to her; while I had just been an exciting wild guy; but she didn’t feel comfortable in Omega’s house getting it on with me in front of those guys – that’s why she was taking me home to her place.   I did mostly listening while she talked to me, I didn’t have to say a lot, but I did keep randomly kissing and being playful/stupid.  I'd make up stupid stuff like "I dropped out of college and hit on girls every week", when she asked me what I did for a living. She knew I was joking because I hinted otherwise that I was a successful guy and she could sense it.

That brings me to a point -- that I discovered in field the other day with Swirl.

Girls don't have time to get to know you when they first are in courtship with you.  That's why you can't run 'nice guy' shit like ‘how you are trying to make a lot of money in life’, or ‘how you want to be a rocket scientist some day’.  Girls aren’t listening at that point, because she assumes you already are successful – you telling her further is just bragging – but nice guys do it all the time thinking that it will make the girl like them more because they’re a ‘nice guy’.

All the girl knows is she is investing heavily in you in a sexual way – and she wants to know besides the nice guy stuff, are you the guy who can make ‘sex’ happen without making her feel uncomfortable?  That’s all she can focus on… she’s still in super judgemntal mode and will be quick to put you in some sort of ‘category’ – ‘the big brother’, or the ‘wildman’ or the ‘normal guy’; because she doesn’t have time to figure you out.  There are many options in her life, and she wants to play her cards well.  If you can’t make her feel good about her investment, she will be quick to pull out and you’re done.

That's why being stupid is more fun, because it takes her mind off being logical -- just bantering and saying dumb funny stuff keeps her being in the ‘moment’; she feels like you're going on an adventure together, and you’re the guy who’s going to sweep her off her feet tonight. Being heavy logical or explaining yourself too early is a major turn off because it forces her to have to think about being logical and whether she's making right choices in life as a 'nice girl', if you're the 'nice guy'.  I hope all this makes sense. 
Anyway, back to the story…

When we got to her place, I knew I had to "bring it"... like Tony Horton from P90x says (which I am a proud student of and currently in Week 4).  My game face was on.  She was giggling too from the excitement.  KISS.  That's your reward for giggling my dear.

Then we walked to her staircase and she forgot her phone. So we went back to the car; she got the phone, then I closed the door and made out with her at the car.  I turned her around and started dry humping her just for the extra kick.  It was funny and she said "OOOH You're such a bad wild boy!!"  I told her "I want to fuck you right here, right now!"

She told me to come upstairs and let's do it.  So we walked back, then I wall slammed her and madeout with her.  Then we went up to the room and it was pretty on.  Her bed was right there, so I threw her on it and we began dry humping, making out, biting each other lightly on the neck, sucking face.. the works.

I was DTF at this point... I was really proud of myself for getting this far and ready to earn my lay.  But the last major test of the night came to me. She turned extremely logical; she wanted to call her boyfriend one last time.  She rolled off and went to the bathroom.  So I decided to check out her room as she went off.

She had a REALLY cool room.  If anything, not only was this girl really sexy, she was really smart too.  Probably a design major, lots of cool art all over her wall.  She had an amazing collection of Asian Horror movies too and her bed was right there waiting for us.

Her cat greeted me hello and played with me a bit.  I was impressed she had a 'Modbook', which is a tablet styled MacBook (not iPad) that you can draw on.  They sell that primarily to Art Majors.  Google it.

The call went through... fuck.  She began talking for 20 min.  I decided to not care, I was going to just be cool the entire way - if I got sex, awesome, if not, still a great adventure.  The boyfriend on the phone was a douche and spent a lot of time fighting with her; he wanted to break up with her because he was seeing some other girl in Japan.  So she was crying a lot.  Then they decided to be friends. 
Again I let them battle it out over the phone, I didn't get involved at all.  I played with the cat, who was really fun.

Finally, she came back and asked me why I like her again.  She thought she was crazy for doing this, but I told her she was super sexy and confident, that's why I liked her - I like her personality, and I love her also for her sexy body.  Sometimes honesty is the best -- haha it worked for me.  She told me she'd get changed and then went to the bathroom.  Then I went to the bathroom after to piss.  When I came back she was on the bed waiting for me in her panties and shirt.

I turned out the lights, made out with her, then began kissing her neck, then back to her lips, sucking tongue.  I worked my way downwards, kissing her chest, then reached under her shirt and fondled her breasts.  I pulled her shirt and kissed her boobs, then took off her shirt.  I took off my pants at that point, and then went back to kissing her.  I began fingering her and she was soaking wet by that point.

Played for a while with her boobs, then panties off!  My shirt off!  Then I fingered her more and she began clamping down hard... I had studied for a long time for this.. and finally was working that G-spot.  She was squirming a lot. Then she said she didn't want to be fingered, she wanted my schlong, so I complied and we began fucking hard.

Actually that was quite the test for me.  I kept falling out and she didn't like the condom feeling.  I didn't want to not use a condom, but at one point she pulled it off and told me to just 'pull out'.  That was a hard test if anything.. because of that I was afraid to bust a nut at all.  After 30 minutes of going through position after position, she came hard.

I still couldn't let myself go.  She asked me if she was unsexy and that's why I couldn't come.  I just said I didn't feel good without the condom.  So we did a lot of cuddling, pillow talk instead... she explained to me what feels good to her, how she likes it -- this was really good to me 'cause I defintely can practice having more sex with her - she is a good 'sexy teacher'.  That'll help me get pretty good when I need it later.  We ‘practiced’ more, and she came 2 more times.   By then I was learning what felt good to her and which positions worked best for me without making me gasp for air – fuck that’s it I’m doing more cardio this week! <3

We cuddled again, then she also told me about why she liked me.  She said I was ‘super confident’ and ‘very easy to be with’; ‘nonjudgemental’. 

We went at it again, made so much sound the neighbors came up and complained to us, which got her crying, so I just comforted her for a while before we madeout, did it again silently while laughing a lot, then we got exhausted and just held each other as we tried to sleep.

I couldn't sleep all night -- it was like 8AM when we stopped fucking.  I probably slept like 20 min if anything.  My adrenaline was so high I just spent all night thinking about how awesome everything had been.
 
She didn't sleep that long either – she had class the next day, so I had to wake her up in time for it.  We fucked some more before class, then she decided to skip it altogether and fuck some more.  I made her orgasm like 3 more times, and she said the most she ever came was 10x in a session.  So I told her that would be my goal – I already had 6.   I'd practice for her – that made her laugh.  She was really happy to be with me.  I’m glad I made her feel that way.  She wanted me to come on her, but I still couldn’t – I was struggling to find out why I couldn’t – only Rufio told me later it’s a mental thing – I’ve gotta stop masturbating, because I’m so used to rough pressure that it’s not the same when actually doing it.   So I’ll get there.  She asked me if she wasn’t sexy enough.. but I told her I was just doing my best to not get her pregnant.  I mean I’d get to the point where I wanted to release after really going hard at it with her.. but my mental block would kick in and stop me.  She finally gave me a condom and so I tried with that but the mental block was still there.  Well, I’ll just have sex with her more often instead of masturbating.  We cuddled, then we showered together.

Lots of being naked together -- she made naked breakfast, then we watched a scary Asian horror movie on her TV while she tried to tantalize me with her tits; and we made fun of the movie for being so over the top cheesy.

Finally I had to get back to Omega's place to get my car and go to Riverside.  He also wanted to go to Charm’s Social Toast and a beach party.  I needed to get my iPad, I left it at his house – fuck! Good thing I didn’t lose it!!  That would have been $500 down the drain.

She wanted to hang out the whole day if possible, but I convinced her to go to class.   Skipping all day would ruin her grades, and I told her I valued girls who took education seriously.  She said she’d stop smoking too and asked me about my dreams.  I gave her some silly dreams at first, then I told her what my real dreams were.  She was impressed.

On the way home she kept asking me about my goals and life, and I’d just mess around.  I’d give her some serious answers now and then, but I still tried to make her ‘sense’ I was successful, rather than explain it.

She also told me several times to just pretend like nothing happened; she sings a lot and doesn't want word to get out.  So Omega/Kurse, here's what I'm supposed to tell you... "we ended up going back to her place and she got really jealous when she found out I had a girlfriend already and made me sleep outside on the floor.  We watched a movie the next day but that was it."  :D

When I got to Omega’s house, I finally got her 'number'; the other number was her business number.  Yay! I got a number close -- feels so good!

I kissed her several times, and then we raced each other through Rowland Heights until we got to the freeway.  It was a silly good time.

Ah yeah, afterwards -- she called me up again.  Some guys tried to hit on her while she was driving.. she was dressed really sexy and I knew she had that 'Asian glow' haha jk - the glow when after a girl has sex they look really good! She told me about it later and how she wanted to see me again.

Probably a keeper for sure.

- Cloud

Thoughts/Recap
==============

- I'm really glad I got this lay under my belt.  I finally don't have that pressure of wondering when I'll get laid anymore in my head.  I have the skills to make it happen.  I have a good balance of kino, verbal game, mental confidence/inner game, and a fun essence about me.

I'm working to get in shape, have a good job, lots of friends, socially proofed and have learned to be a good kisser.  Soon I'll be a good sexer.  Can't wait.  Then I'll be the big package.  Again, can't wait.

- There are a lot of 'dark' days guys.  Nights where nothing happens, you try a lot of 'routines'/'moves' and nothing seems to work.  It gets frustrating.  You wonder what the fuck is wrong with you - why can't you close like everyone else.  But, honestly, you're not alone.  Every guy is going through those dark days too.  I hang out so often with my natural friends like Swirl, Flex, FeatherCap, even though these guys are really good, they still have dark days too and get called 'creepy'.

 You just have to not get frustrated... frustrated = AFC, and be as positive as possible. The less frustrated you are, the more opportunities will present themselves to you, thus you have more chances to get laid or at least learn something.  Take each day as learning.

- Verbal game is important.  In the beginning, girls don't care so much about getting to know who you really are.  They just want to know if you're a fun guy and able to make 'fun things' happen.

A lot of guys try to be direct and kino right away, but that's pretty creepy.  I see it all the time, hardcore escalating right from the start may work for some girls, but 90% of the time it blows out.   Flex does this A LOT.  And he only gets the UGs.

Instead be playful and show the girl you have some brains.  It’s way more of a turn on in the begiing.  If you are able to make fun happen wherever you are… the close is 10x more incredible – she is willing to invest WAY more in you.  Swirl taught me this.. he gets some of the hottest girls ever who are also really smart.

Don’t force her to be judgmental and logical.  Be STUPID but CLEVER.  It frees her up from conventional thinking and just gets her to enjoy the moment with you.  She’ll decide on her own you were the guy she felt most comfortable with and was able to make it happen without making her feel worried about herself.

- You can be up front about intent still, it works, they love it when you talk dirty but you can't try to convince her to be ‘dirty’ with you… you just get mad resistance.  There are so many 'programs' that she has been taught from birth with that run through her head as to why she can't have sex with you.  The last thing you want, is for her to start going on that mental train-track and rationalizing in her head that sex isn’t a good idea.

- If you fuck up, you fuck up.. but learn from it and go to the next set, and the next, and the next. By the 10th time, you'll start getting the hang of making fun happen wherever you are.

- LMR - The reason I succeeded was because I gave her a reason as to why I was interested in her, when she was hardcore testing me.  Hats off to Rufio and Sparrow for bringing this up earlier to me when they were going through their LMR stages with their girls. 

I told my girl she was sexy and confident, and that's what I truly admired about her.  I didn't judge her.  Even when she brushed me off, I stayed true to why I liked her and rewarded appropriately whenever she ‘bought in’.

She gave a lot of LMR, but I was unphased.. even when she was talking to her boyfriend, running away like crazy, and trying to logically convince me that the whole ‘bout was ‘crazy’.  I just didn't care.. none of that mattered to me... what mattered was that I wanted to fuck her and she wanted to fuck me, and I was going to be the guy who was non-judgmental, cool, had 'game' and could make it happen.

- Now that I have the skills to seduce, there are a lot of girls in my circles I'm going to be going after.  I've let them bake and simmer for a while, time to start closing them too.  I'm going to continue doing my P90x and get really good stamina for sex... Sex is a big workout and I was sweating like crazy.  So gotta practice that and continue to keep throwing party lifestyles/staying socially proofed – to get the hotter girls.  No doing 5s or 6s, only 7s or higher.  Trust me having sex with a girl that’s a 7 or higher.. AWESOME.  This girl… definitely a 8, she had C cups, nice ass, beautiful face, everything.

- I also want to thank Kurse and Omega just for being there, you guys are my brothers and I want you to know that I'm always going to help you out as best as I can as a good wing.  You guys have been doing this longer and you know what works, so at the end of the day no hard feelings.  If you have a really attracted girl, I’m going to do my best to make sure you have logistics in place, as I hope you’d do for me.  Anyway, Kurse, can't wait to go sarging in Japan with you so we can nampa on some cute J-girls.  In the meantime, brush up on your Japanese!

- Cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment