Monday, May 24, 2010

5-22-10 If I Kissed You Right Now, What Would You Do?

On Saturday I went out with this girl I really like. She's Japanese and looks like a famous Japanese TV drama actress. She was the roommate of the girl from my FR, "Cloud Friend Zones HBTall". In that story, I had a D2 with HBTall, but I met her roommate and thought she was infinitely hotter, so I ended up friend zoning HBTall and instead using her to get in with her roommate -- this girl; let's call her TVgirl.

TVgirl is like really pretty. One thing I really appreciate and adore is if a girl takes the time to dress up and look good -- she pays attention to detail; her hair, her nails, her lipstick, her dress -- everything's really pretty. It's a huge turn on to me -- maybe even a fetish. She's really girly girl. I love girly girls.

I had a few IOIs already before our date. A few weeks ago, Omega and I had a dinner party and she came. Many guys were hitting on her, but I managed to get her attention because I DHVed a lot. She was really impressed by how I challenged her to little 'smart tests' and was surprised to find out I knew seemingly tough questions -- like the capitals around the world in different countries. She also was impressed that I managed to study Japanese to the point I could train guys to hit on girls in Japan using Japanese. (We were 'demoing' for her).

So after the party, she gave me her number and told me to call her. I texted her a little, but for the most part I was still seeing SingerGirl, so I held off. So TVgirl started calling me and asking when we would hang out! So that's when I decided to friendzone Singergirl and take up TVgirl.

You'd think with IOIs like that this would be a cakewalk right? Our date was anything but easy. She was also gaming me! I realized she was showing interest but pulling away very quickly to make me work for her. I noticed this a lot in our kino. I felt like I was dating a PUA, she was so smart!

Since she could only meet me for lunch and had a small window of time; (she had to work on a school project later with HBTall), I took her to Little Tokyo which was close by. We walked around the Onizuka plaza (which I have memorized by heart now) checking out all the restaurants before finally deciding on Korean food. She's a big fan of tofu and eats it almost every day. I don't really care for tofu, but apparently Korean style tofu is pretty good -- they have a lot of different spices and veggies they add to it. I shared her tofu and ordered some galbi (beef ribs).

While we were eating, I just did normal talk. I tried to escalate the talk a little by throwing out direct statements of interest, but it would go through her. She'd smile if I said she had pretty eyes or a great smile, and then quickly go back to talking about whatever she was talking about. I was laughing in the back of my head -- haha you're so cute -- trying to brush me off. So I played her game for a while.. we did normal talk. I learned a lot about her.. she opened up like a book.

She has a huge family, her dad is the CEO of a major telephone pole business, and she has 2 older sisters who are models. Plus her friends are models too back there. Looks like I hit the jackpot with this girl.. if it doesn't work out, I can still keep in touch and meet her model friends. A lot of her model friends do photo shoots for products -- like beer and racing. She has a few import model friends. Super cool.

I was also impressed to find out she was really into anime -- like on a level I'd never imagine for a hot girl. She has a huge library of DVDs in her house. I asked her if she cosplayed (dressed up) or anything -- and she said she does. SWEET! That's like a perverted fantasy of mine! So I invited her to Anime Expo as one of my guests this year -- I'm working as staff and told her she could be a sexy maid :) She was like yorokonde -- which means "I'd be pleased to".

After an hour of just 'talking' .. I decided to raise game again. I elevated the conversation by asking her what sort of guys she's into. She gave me this look like .. "for real?" So I held it and then she gave me a grin like "Of course you dummy". But she decided to play the game and described pretty much myself without making it super obvious. Awesome, I knew it was on. Now it was just a matter of playing logistics game.

Also, she gave me another key piece of info. Apparently, she hasn't dated a guy in a while. She explained she prefers to have a lot of guy friends because she likes being independent. I took this to mean that she just enjoys getting free stuff from all the chodes who want to get into her pants.

I realized if I want to seduce her; I'd have to play pure investment game. Otherwise I'd just be a dancing monkey like all the other chodes in her life. This meant I'd have to challenge her first, then get her to invest, and reward as appropriate.

I quickly moved us out of the restaurant to walking around. I didn't do a very good job of managing time for my part. We had less than an hour before she had to get back. We went to the bookstore next, where I decided to play with her while showing her books in the store. She pointed out her favorite manga (comic books) for a while before I pulled her over to the foreign language section. We both are studying Korean, so I challenged her with some phrases -- I told her to say stuff like "I want a hug" or "I love you". She got funny on me but she did say the hug one, so I gave her a big hug. She started giggling. Then she pushed me away and tried to change topic. She wanted to stay logical -- not go crazy in a bookstore.

I moved us after she got some books, but again I was low on time. So all my true game would have to be in the car. While we were driving to her place, she was asking me lots of questions about how to say stuff in English -- she's still learning that too. For a while, I gave her the answers -- but then I stopped. I let her try to figure out how to say it herself. She started getting anxious and bugging me to tell her how to say it right... to which I'd just say.. keep trying! (I had taken a picture of her under a famous statue in Little Tokyo of a guy who studies really hard -- his name is Ninomiya Kinjiro. Apparently, he studied so hard that he became a famous government official, and now all the parents in Japan tell their kids to study as hard as Ninomiya). So I teased her that she should study as hard as Ninomiya.

More teasing ensued, followed by me being purposefully awkward. I kept rolling with silence, letting her get a little uncomfortable. Finally as she was trying to get me to say something I said to her -- "Moshi ore ga kiss shitetara, dou suru?" (If I kissed you right now, what would you do?). She turned really red and said "WHAT??!" So I smiled and held it.

TVgirl: "I'd hit you!"

Cloud: "Really? Let's just see you do that" *Kiss*

More blushing. I said to her "If you get the next sentence right in English, I'll give you another kiss. But.... if you don't get it right, then maybe I'll just drop you off on the freeway :D"

So she tried again to say it in English and I helped her a little. *KISS* She was blushing again. Then she pushed me away. "Stop! LOL! You need to focus on driving! And don't try to change the subject on me! Help me really study!"

As we got to the final stretch to her place, I kept up the silence pressure. I smiled a lot to her, looking at her eyes, then her lips. She'd blush again and ask me "What!!" So I'd say, "I know what you're thinking..haha" She said "No you don't! LOL". We got to an intersection where there was a lot of traffic.. and I maintained HIGH eye contact followed by direct focus on lips. She giggled. Then she told me to drive! "The cars are leaving!" "So what?!" She giggled. I giggled too.

Finally we reached and she wanted me to stay for a bit. HBTall came out and asked us what we were doing. It got kind of awkward in that moment, because HBTall realized I had been on a date with TVgirl. I tried to just act cool about it, but I sensed negative energy vibes coming out of her. TVgirl was still in flirt mode, but my own alphaness was sorta dying out. I was like.. fuck can't really escalate anymore in front of this girl, or it's cockblock city from here on. Omega and I have been working to get HBTall to open up her social circle and if anything -- she's been the one who's been trying AGGRESSIVELY to hook up with some guy. Neither Omega or myself wanted her. TVgirl was explaining HBTall will date any guy these days.. she's getting desperate. HBTall also told Omega and I at the last party that she was a bit jealous that everyone hits on TVgirl and no one likes her... Ugh. Drama. I didn't want it to escalate into some sort of evil cat fight, so I stopped my game.

I gave TVgirl a hug and made plans to see her another day.

We texted a bit before I called it a night and went to hang with the boys in CC the next day and my wing girl HBMagic at Mel's Diner at nite. :)

- Cloud

Thoughts
=======
Maybe I could have pulled a LR in the car... but I only realize that now.. in the moment I was probably still worried about time. She gave me a little more time to hang out, which was probably an indicator she was DTF, but HBTall's arrival sorta mentally threw me off track. Still it's all good, the texts are beautiful. Stay tuned. :)

Oh yeah, at the CC Day Game Seminar yesterday, I liked the Vince Kelvin K-close gambit. I'm definitely going to try that next time -- you hug the girl, pretend to kiss her and miss, then pull back and say "You thought we were gonna kiss...*KISS* and you were absolutely right!" Love it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment