I was sorta bored today at work so I decided to check out the forums on Casanova Crew and ended up reading JTR's old field reports. They were pretty good -- a year ago I thought it was unreal when I first read the stuff, and I quickly dismissed it. I was like -- nah, that won't work. He must be like really lucky or something. Times have changed, I'm a stronger man, and as I was reading, a lot of it made sense to me. I too, felt like I could pull off a 5 min makeout. Afterall, JTR broke it down pretty well in his reports.
Ace of Spades has been in touch with me for the last few days, trying to get me to go out with him. I sorta dismissed the idea of 'clubbing' before because I was on this sorta high horse that the club scene wasn't for me -- I prefer hanging out in social circles and meeting quality women who don't smoke. Plus you guys all know by now I'm a Japanese otaku <3.
Well after getting a lot of requests to go out from Ace as well as my long time wing, Flex, I decided to go out and just 'practice'. Who gives a fuck right? That was exactly the right attitude to have.
I met up with Ace around 10:30, and we quickly got into Branding Iron. At first, I just hung out with him as he talked to me about current things he wants to work on -- tonality, getting closes, and pulling girls. He asked me what I wanted to do. I just said open. Here's how I'm looking at things. I see myself as in sort of my 'sophomore' year of pickup. One year has already passed and I've completed 'freshman' year by getting laid. I feel like now in my sophomore year, it's all back to basics. Practicing technique, getting better at it, and ultimately mastering it. I want to get good at gambits, practice different openers, try out different styles, master dance game, get in further shape with my P90x, etc. Those are my goals. My goal tonight was to just practice openers.
I had a little approach anxiety when I started, but I got rid of it quickly by talking to a 2 set. It lasted less than a second. Ace pointed out some more sets for me to open. They also sucked... I asked why people were square dancing -- very retarded opener.
Then I questioned myself and said WTF? Wake up! (It's been a while -- I haven't done night game in some time). So I jumped on the dance floor and started dancing. Pretty soon I got into state.
I began talking to more girls on the floor but saying weak stuff. Ace was kicking it with his girls that he brought with him. He wanted to open more with me but I got the sense he had to manage his girls for the night.
Flex showed up after a while, and so we double-teamed and I felt my true confidence kick in. Flex has always got my back. I began opening direct. I saw a cute 2 set of hispanic girls and told them "You guys are fucking adorable". The shorter one (who was cuter btw) was really shocked but at the same time happy. She asked me who I was and we began talking a bit. She asked me where I was from, etc. I introduced her to Flex, but Flex got scared and backed off. Fucking Flex! WAKE UP! I know, tho, AA gets to even the naturals. "Those girls were HOT man.." he says after they leave. I realized even tho I opened strong, I killed it by not following up... and defering to Flex. That made me think more... follow up! Describe what you want to do to them tonight! It was too late though, they left and we both were standing around looking dumb.
Flex and I decided to go jump back on the dance floor. Saw my other natural friend, Swirl, who is an amazing dancer. As usual he was tearing up the floor with some hotties. I joined his bandwagon for a bit before deciding to go back and game. But while I was on the dance floor I noticed a REALLY cute Indian looking girl. I had to meet her... I could hear that in my head... "I just had to come over and meet you.. you're so fucking cute".
She went over to a table where some douche white dude was hitting on her. He was super chody. I could tell. Me and Flex sat back for a while on the top of the floor observing the room and checking out other ladies; but the one-it-is was so strong in me, I had to talk to her.
So I went in and first introduced myself to the group, and then started talking to her sister. I told the sister I thought her sister was fucking cute and had to meet her. She started giggling and decided to help me out. She thought I came across very honest and very bold... let's call her Mel. Let's call my target Stace. They were actually Salvodorian. I was really surprised, because they looked really close to being Indian and Mel said they get that all the time. Actually Mel gets called Filipino and Stace gets called Indian.
Anyway, I keep talking to Mel and eventually win her over. She tells me she secretly thinks AFC white guy is a huge dork and wishes Stace would check me out instead. So I say we should totally team up and get her back to our side of the table. Mel pulls Stace over and introduces her to me.
I pull Stace in and tell her, "I absolutely had to meet you, you are so fucking cute." JTR's routine starts running in my head. Immediately I start talking about how we prob won't see each other for the rest of the night but I really want to take her home and eat her alive. She's giggling super hard and can't believe I'm saying these things. I pull her in closer and Mel giggles and leaves us by ourselves. We talk for a bit some comfort; I find out she's studying to be a nurse, then I say I want to kiss her. She says "NO!" and playfully pushes me away. I say "Oh!? You mean not now eh?" That's too bad. Grab back of neck, pull forward *Kiss* She's like SUPER TURNED ON. Even her sister can't believe I had that much balls. They both are asking me who I am, to which I finally start revealing small details. Stace and I talk for a bit more, but I'm constantly teasing her that I'm really a virgin with no experience; and fell in love with her at first sight... and every time she gets close to me to say something, I kiss her on the cheek, nose, lips or neck. She's loving it and we makeout eventually. All in the span of less than 5 min. It was REALLY cool.
After that, her other friends come and want to go home, so I decide to get Stace's phone number. She tells me she has no phone, so I decide fuck it, I'm done. That was fun practice. She tells me "no, let me give you my e-mail!" So I take her e-mail and then I decide it's already late too -- I have work also, so I offer to walk them to my car.
More fun ensues and I end up getting Mel and Stace's friends to take pics of us while I kiss her. The pics come out horrendous. I need a shave. The friends got annoyed with me eventually and pulled Stace into the car before I could do anymore nonsense. She told me to add her on Facebook and she'll be back next week at BI so.. who knows -- I might see her again sometime. Haha. She's def a cutie, an 8 to me. If not, I'm good.. I got more experience points -- like some RPG. *Wink*
Alright you crazy kids, gotta sleep now. I guess I had to represent for CCIE, 'cause Ace told me to represent tonight. So there you go, woot! woot!. In all honesty, I feel glad I went out to the club. Practice is important. I want to get better. So I guess I'mma jump off my high horse and go out and sarge more often.
- Cloud :)
No comments:
Post a Comment