Monday, October 31, 2011

Podcast # 3 - Hanging Out With Drew in SF

  Right Click Here to Download File

Sup all - went to SF for the weekend, had a nice opportunity to network and make new friends as well as hang out with some old friends as well. I recorded this podcast after pretty much hanging out all day and night in SF with my friend Drew. In it I talk about the following:

- Being up north, differences between Palo Alto, Stanford, SF & LA
- Adventuring for food in SF
- Feeling down that I'm just 'impressing' people, feeling like I'll never do this for 'me'
- Drew says it's about impressing too, you don't want an ugly chick on your side
- We do pickup to impress and it's also for ourselves - both
- And even more, we do it to speed up the process of finding 'Ms Right' & having adventure, quality friends
- Why stay at home and not do shit? This is the fun in life!
- How I felt damn good after that talk
- My pickups in SF - a breakdown of sets, and how I got into Level 2, 3 and almost 4!
- How Drew was like WTF and was super nervous to 'ascend'
- How I had to control my 'ascended behavior' back to only Level 2 to make my friend comfortable
- Normal pickup towards the end of the night

Wow, full agenda huh? Well it's a good listen. As usual share your thoughts, write to me, Twitter, make your own mention at me on a podcast, etc etc.

Cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment