Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Long Beach Harbor Podcast #1

  Right Click Here to Download File

So I decided to start podcasting instead of writing. Not that my writing skills suck or anything, but it's just lately I don't have the time to really write up an FR. However, I always have my iPhone on me so I can record stuff that happens (either infield or my thoughts afterwards).

I have a ton of podcasts - I've been recording myself since September, but there's a lot of them that just plain suck. Recording yourself is hard - mainly because you have to stay on topic, watch your "ums, likes & kindas" while you speak, and most of all sound INTERESTING. Listening to your voice when you play the audio back is probably the hardest part, because often you'll be like - do I really sound like this? Ugh - I wish I had a better voice! :)

In any case, feel good with this one - and def gotta start somewhere to improve at all. So here goes! Podcast#1 at the Long Beach Harbor!

This one's about:

- Marathons, people pumped up at Long Beach Pier
- Girls that seem like they wanna fuck but flake >:/
- Conversation - and how it's hard to keep people interested.
- Emotional Connections & Anchoring
- And much much more!

Leave your thoughts here, or mention at me - I'm on Twitter @CloudPUA. If you want to podcast with me and practice your own voice, let me know and I'll try to dial you in at some point :)

- Cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment