I've been thinking a lot on how my game has changed throughout my PUA journey these past two years. Honestly the whole process feels like a huge blur and I'm amazed at how fast it all went. Thank god for my FRs/LRs, I can see what happened during this time span. I'd say my life is definitely better than when I first started -- for one, I have way more girls in my life than ever, and two, I have very little problem escalating to sex and getting laid. I feel like those were the two major areas I needed help in when getting into this, and I'm really proud of myself for taking charge and fixing these problems.
Still, I have a lot to work on.. I'm not in any shape or means the best at this 'game', but I can feel myself getting better and better every day. Closes happen more frequently for me, especially online where I spend a lot of my time 'practicing' due to my hectic schedule. I can get numbers consistently, engage girls in long and attractive/meaningful conversations, escalate them to the point of sending sexy pics to me, and possibly go on day2s. Day2s are my focus at the moment - lately I've been starting to 'chase' after it.. which has hurt my game, so I'm taking measures to tone that down -- any sign of neediness kills one's game; the girls have to want it themselves. As a result, I see maybe 2 girls a month and have a 'pretty good' chance of making sex happen, and I always get the kiss-close.
Areas where I need improvement are obviously the quality of these girls.. most of the girls who want to hook up are 5s or 6s. I occasionally meet a 7 or an 8, but it takes a lot more work to get them to come out, and as mentioned briefly earlier, my logistics are usually the worst part of my game. Most 7s and 8s live in LA, which makes it hard to meet, and weekends are busy for everyone. If I lived in the city, I'm sure I could have fucked 3 or 4 more girls by now; the main problem is making them horny online, but then having to go days in between until meeting on the weekend. It just doesn't work that way. They want you to fuck them that night, but they won't let you come to their house, and they won't drive down. In my mind, the ideal situation would be to meet up at a bar or some mutual hotspot within 5 min of THEIR house, engage conversation and then fuck -- preferably in your apartment. Most of these girls live with their parents. The other thing is timing too -- if you live more than an hour away, they will just get themselves off instead of waiting for you (yes, girls do masturbate - and it's a pretty high percentage).
I've been getting creative though. A lot of times if a girl is horny, I'll just have them send pictures to me, in trade for online 'kisses'. Basically in midst of conversation, if things are going well, you just stop conversation and say stuff like "Mm, I wanna kiss you. *Kiss*" Usually that gets a great reaction from a girl. I almost feel like 'kisses' are currency in the woman world. The more you give them, the more they do back for you. It's not only money fellas. So basically, you charm the girl first, *kiss* her, then do it a couple more times, until she is horny, then you start talking about the things you want to do to her.
When she's in that mode, you start asking for pics. The simplest way to do it? Just ask. "Mm.. I wanna see your breasts." Keep it simple. Start off linearly though with this process -- don't jump around from boob to vagina or you could kill the interaction with ASD. Sometimes they'll give a funny 'no' or 'not yet', but that's all it means -- 'not yet' -- "I need more warming up from you." So continue to talk the smooth talk, spice up the 'kissing', and tell her what you want to do to her. Ask again. Also make it easy for her to send it, don't ask for a full body shot.. if you wanna see breasts, you can pretty much get away with it because she doesn't have to show her headshot. Some girls will first send you panties or bra shots before sending you the 'goods'. If you get ANY sort of picture back, immediately tell them how sexy they are and how it makes you feel. Reward good behavior as they say. This allows her to feel more sexy inside and you can ask for another. Continue to be linear however.. if they show you a bra, ask for a tit. If they show you a tit, ask to see both the 'twins'. Oh yeah, also be 'cute' about the names for this stuff -- it shows you are clever and makes them focus more on how sexy they feel rather than having stigma when you say scientific terms like 'vagina' and 'breast'. Basic NLP here.
A side note: Don't get caught up in the success of it all that you start 'chasing' her to take off all her clothes and send pics to you. Most girls will naturally resist beyond a certain point due to fears of having their pics uploaded to the internet, etc. If you start demanding her to show you more graphic stuff, you will most likely turn her off or even lose her because you're 'chasing' after something from her. It's 'creepy' to her. Instead, if you want her to send more stuff your way, persist a little bit, but then act disinterested if she gives resistance. By disinterested, I mean stop 'escalating' on her, and talk about something really boring… or nerd like. I use this trick on a girl who really hates my love of nerd stuff like Star Wars, anime, etc. Anytime I start talking to her about it (in jest) she's like "SHUTUP AND FUCK ME". Lol. Just pretend you're just a lil bored of her and walk away, do something else.. she'll start nagging until you can go back to giving her attention, then starting the escalation cycle again. Usually by then she'll send you way more sexier pics in hopes you'll keep your attention on her not your nerd stuff.
Anyway, yah these are my thoughts for now.. I'll probably write more as I get time, but it's time for… LUNCH :)
- Cloud
PS: Here are some thoughts I have on what it means to have 'game' to me. Check it out:
- Ability to approach girls and have conversations (indirect or direct) with eventually stating your intention (having the courage to do this)
- Ability to be attractive (which means have an image, actively living it and taking pride in it)
- Ability to draw attention to yourself and be comfortable with it
- Being funny and able to laugh if others poke fun at you
- Being creative (able to make something funny or awesome happen no matter how dire the situation -- ie sell ice to an eskimo)/aka survival skills - able to set up logistics under any circumstance (smartness).
- Able to create BT and destroy it, use it responsibly.
- Being well read or informed of popular culture, music, etc
- Good at communicating your ideas/thoughts -- less is more
- Always think positively no matter how bad the set (if you lose your temper, you lose the game)
- Keeping your ego in check
- Not bragging; letting others find out how smart you are through your wit or creativeness within the 'moment'.
- Not qualifying yourself - not trying to logically prove why you're good for her (ie. your money, house, looks, none of it means shit)
- Having an abundance mentality -- that you're out to find the perfect girl, "you're out to fuck the world - but not like in destroy it, rather life is one giant pussy you must fuck" -- Jeffy
- Ability to analyze and reflect on your progress -- make improvements
- Ability to make girls qualify themselves to you
- Ability to CLOSE and knowledge of different kiss and lay techniques
- Ability to try pickup lines and make em work (that takes courage).
- "Having a love for the game, and knowing it's about the process, not the outcome.. You will get better" - Jeffy
- "Being the source of your own happiness, not needing anyone else to validate you. Being outcome independent, rather just being fun to others" - Tyler
- Taking care of your overall life, and using these powers responsibly.
- Being natural at the end of the day.. "you're just a guy" - Tyler.
No comments:
Post a Comment