The first one I talk mostly about my experiences going out in general, then later going to K-Town, where I met a lot of people 'trying really hard' to be 'cool'. It's funny to me how affected some people are by 'mainstream media', and I think if you were to take a trip down to K-Town at night-- you too would see it:
- Girls dressed to the nine, cursing, drinking, smoking, throwing up on the streets, rejecting men left and right getting huge ego boosts, basically though destroying themselves in the process
- Guys trying super hard to get girls attention (in chody ways), spending a TON of money, looking generally miserable, or fighting really hard with other guys to prove they are 'alpha', especially to keep a 'girl' they think they 'own'
- Conversations are emotionally charged, not logical-- people, even the 'intelligent, college educated' ones make poor decisions based on wanting the 'temporary high', how it's a vicious loop
- How one, even myself, gets caught up in vicious loops of temporary highs and then feeling super low and miserable later -- how motivating myself out of it is realizing it's a trap; and I would rather work towards building something that gradually improves my life all the time-- a sustainable high that is organic and not 'fake'; something that took years to develop but now is 'real', makes me have more confidence in myself and love life
- How you can start telling who is really 'core-confident', and who's just putting on an act; using that to screen your own life decisions and people you associate with by doing pickup
Motivation is a lot of work-- in this second audio, I talk about how it's so easy to 'shut yourself in', from society and say 'reality sucks'. But shutting yourself in only perpetuates that 'vicious loop', where you also get caught in believing you have no control over the way things are-- that you too are a 'victim' of mainstream society. Ultimately, you also want validation, just like everyone else.
I would rather focus on building core confidence, by doing things that make me slightly uncomfortable, even if that means dealing with difficult people. By dealing with difficult people and difficult scenarios, especially the 'emotionally charged' conversations-- I learn how to maneuver through them, and also how to accept people for their 'good' and 'bad' sides.
No one is inherently 'perfect', there's no 'ideal girlfriend' who will be cute to you all the time. A lot of times, your 'cuddly' ideal girl will also be stuck up, rude, obnoxious-- at times. Learning to deal with that, is super important because it helps you prepare for having a real relationship with a girl.
This is why I believe day and night game are both important-- you see people acting their 'best' and 'worst' fast-- and you learn how to deal with it; plus you get better at choosing how you deal with it, ultimately making you better too as a person. That is what I believe, allows you to have control over a potentially 'sucky' reality. You do have control; if you work at this-- you can carve out your own slice of life that rocks-- and people are in it that you love (and hate), but still overall-- it's a better place to be for you on a daily basis than being a 'victim'.
Finally in this last audio, I talk about how doing this stuff is a lot of SELF TALK. You really have to motivate yourself DAILY to get yourself to TAKE ACTION. Find ways to really motivate yourself, one of my ideas is to have a picture of something you want-- and then save it somehow so you always see it-- that way you convince yourself to want it bad enough to the point you work to finally getting it.
Ultimately, I think by meeting your goals in life, that's what will keep you smiling and living well; living large because of your own hard work, not because you're pretending to be 'cool', living in the temporary highs of life -- only to throw your life down the shitter and your destiny to the wayside when old age finally hits you and time has run out. I would rather be a 30 year old in super shape than a 30 year old victim with no options left in life.
Thanks for listening, have a great day!
Cloud
No comments:
Post a Comment