So yah, I'm now working in Hollywood, and the cool part is my office is like a block away from Project Hollywood - from The Game. I walked down the other day from my office to check it out; it was really cool to see it.
The famous Project Hollywood in all its former glory
Right near the house is Mel's Drive In, the famous place where all the PUAs used to go after sarging the clubs to bring girls back to their place.
Mel's Drive-in, where all the PUAs used to come with their Day2s after sarging.
Man being here feels so good. It was like a dream to come and live out here. To think I'm actually walking up and down daily the same streets that the PUA masters used to roam up and down day and night back in the early 2000s getting laid blows my mind. Just across from my workplace is the famous Standard Hotel that everyone in The Game used to go to. A little further down is the mailbox office that RSD uses currently as their business address. Just up the street is Stylelife Academy, and if I were to go down a street to Hollywood, would be the office for Love Systems.
Inside Mel's Drive-in
Like the book, The Game said.. the women are gorgeous out here. Like mind-blowingly gorgeous. Everyday at lunch I see like 9s and 10s walking around. As much as I know how the game works now, I still feel nervous approaching these women. They're of a different kind altogether… my mind is so not used to approaching such a hot level of girl.
I do try though… sometimes when I can gather whatever courage I have, I'll definitely try to start off by going in direct with some sort of compliment, or introduce myself. I haven't had much luck with opinion openers because I'll run out of stuff to say afterwards. Usually nervousness kicks in with all scenarios, and because the girls are so incredibly hot, I'll start acting more retarded until I blow out.
I guess the only way to remedy it is by constantly approaching and talking to these chicks.. but it's fucking hard. Most of the time I'm scared.. if I approach it's like 1/10 times to be honest.
=============
Added to that now is a girl I have sex with about once a week. She's okay in terms of personality, and is even kinda cute (in a 6ish way), huge boobs, not obese, high sex drive and crazy fetishes. I like fucking her, she's always trying to get me to come over to her place again by sending me enticing pics through email and flashing on Skype… I feel like I could be in a relationship -- whoa.
At least that's what she really wants out of this. I know it blatantly, I hear it all the time when I go over -- "You'd better not be fucking other chicks, 'cause if you are.. game over buddy!" she says. I don't really know how to manage the situation.. since I've also blatantly told her I am a player, so have my friends, and just about every time I go over - I refuse to define the relationship further. I still date and see other girls too. I am actively trying to get laid with hotter chicks.
To me that's been my attempt at managing this relationship -- just not talking about what we are. If she presses me, or wants me to actually date her too and go out together in public holding hands, kissing, meeting her friends, or making me introduce her to my friends.. I start to shy away from all that. I start going 'dead' or unavailable in terms of presence. I always respond with 'I'm busy' if she texts me to do something elaborate she planned out. The only time I'll see her is if she's horny and I am.. and it's really late at night where it makes sense to stay the night over because she lives closer to work than I do.
Pretty fucked up right? All in all though, this strategy actually works quite well… it drives her insane because she's associated me with her horny feelings, which she probably has all the time, and the fact I'm not around makes me a chase, and she ends up blowing up my phone with texts and phone calls until I finally do respond to her and give into seeing her again.
Sparrow and I were discussing this strategy at ends while I was in NY. It seems REALLY fucked up.. but girls do it to guys too. In fact, my first gf from last year - HBKorean did this to me. So did Sparrow's first girlfriend. It fucking sucked. My times with HBK were really good and playful; but the times when she was 'away' and wouldn't answer her phone for days or weeks… those were awful. I hated being strung around… yet it worked for her, and it worked for Sparrow's gf, because they could continuously have lots of sex without locking down to anyone. I think that's how I developed this strategy for the current girl I'm seeing.. as I thought.. hey girls are better players than guys, so I'll just start borrowing their strategies and see if it works for me too.
It does work… but at the end of the day, I feel like I have no class. I see myself growing into one of those douchebag guys who gets laid, but everyone hates and has no respect for.
Well, I guess that's not too bad for after 2 years of getting into pickup. It's funny, lately been watching a lot of the free tour stuff by Tyler from RSD on Youtube.. and he's been talking about his own 10 year experience as well as epiphanies he experienced. I will be seeing him next week at SLS hotel in Hollywood. If anyone else is going, let me know.. I'll look for you there. It made me think about my own PUA lifespan… and looking back now, I realize this problem I have is so much better than the problem of not having any girl in my life. 2 years ago, I was a completely different person -- totally afraid of women and making the first move. If I hadn't discovered pickup, I'd probably still be like that. So I'm really happy I got out and started this adventure.
Being in West Hollywood where all the legends were made.. I can feel that spirit coming alive and flowing inside me as I walk around here. I wish Project Hollywood was still around, I'd so join in right now if I could. I've been re-reading through The Game lately and checking all the spots that were mentioned in the book -- it's so fun going through old material, I even started going through the old Fast Seduction sites and reading the Lay Guide before the Game. I totally want to try stuff again and see if I can find some of these original players from the early 2000s…
Who knows, maybe I will.. I'm finally here, this is the best place to practice and learn, and I figure now's a better chance than ever to really grow using what I already know and master this art.
- Cloud


No comments:
Post a Comment