Thursday, February 17, 2011

FR - Date with the Beer Girl (Makeout at End) 2-16-11

Beer Girl makes it kinda seem lame lol. She’s actually a lot better looking than most of the drunk girls I see at the bar. She’s a 7, and if she got in a little better shape, def could be an 8. Her face is really nice - most Asians are. Her body is also okay, but I’d label her in the average category. Anyway, I call her the beer girl cause she ‘taught me’ how to pour beer correctly when we were having some yesterday. Aside all that, her personality is really cool, and she seems pretty chill altogether.

I found this girl off OKC, just like how I’ve been gaming so far. Messaging her wasn’t too hard, all I said was “You are bootyful!! :D” and I got a reply back. We exchanged a couple emails, with me just focusing on being humorous. (If you are interested in knowing what the full conversation was tho, just send me a PM and I’ll log you into my Google Docs file folder). However, after a while she just went dead and I didn’t hear for almost a week back. I think it was mainly because the last message I sent was too long, so it probably caused her to procrastinate. I followed up again on Valentine’s Day with a quick opener, basically all I did was just email her name with extra vowels at the end and a smiley face.

She responded back and I noticed she was online, so I initiated chat with her. During chat, I was in full gear - super charming, had comebacks for every shit test in a humorous fashion and going through a series of fantasy roleplay. One roleplay that works well for me being Indian is pretending to be an IT guy who is good at tech support for women. I told her I’d fix her ‘computer’ and give her ‘high quality service wink wink wink’. She thought that was funny and told me she really liked Indian food. I framed her as looking good in Indian clothes, which put her in a good mood and wanting me to be her “tech support guy ;-)”. (Maybe I’ll make my OKC profile look like a tech support guy next and play around with the silliness of that idea). I asked her what she was up to, which was nothing -- so I asked her if she would be willing to meet up off the site. She said yes.

I got her number and made plans to see her the following day. Then I realized she lived hella far from me. Fuck, I thought... I did it again; I didn’t check the distance. I didn’t want another drive to Santa Monica, so I asked her via text if she wanted to meet up half-way, maybe like in LA. She was cool with that. Plus, I’d have the advantage, I know most of downtown LA, but I’m not familiar with the Valley and stuff. I have to say, that me choosing a place I know helped A LOT in getting this date to close well.

For the date, I reflected a lot on the last FR I wrote about and the comments that the CC guys had said including Crash and Five Stenson. My main pitfall last time was being too outcome dependent and not acting like a ‘high value male’ with options. To be honest, I think that’s truly what killed me from the get-go. If you guys remember, I told the last girl it was ‘okay if she dressed down’, ‘okay if she was boring’, etc -- “I’d still like her (trying to be the nice guy)”. As a result, she did dress down and was her boring best. She looked ugly. I was turned off, but I still decided to see if I could ‘close’ her and that made the date even worse. I kept throwing out stupid routines and trying to caveman only to creep the shit out of the girl.

This time, I decided let’s start from scratch -- with this new girl, I would dress well for the date. I ditched my typical shirt and jeans attire for dressy shirt, pants and snazzy shoes that actually fit me. I looked like I was going to a high end club. It was weird because I felt a little uncomfortable looking ‘so good’. I’m always dressing down -- I like just being in shorts and sandals for some reason and playing video games. Being ‘model’ hot is not my thing -- but every time I’ve dressed up in the past, everyone has always given me compliments - which I always felt weird getting. I guess I didn’t believe it for the longest time because I never was good with women. It was easier to nerd out and beat 8 bosses on Mega Man, lol.

Anyway, gotta thank my friend Sifu from Arizona for coming out this week and giving me some pointers on how to dress better and screen harder. I also re-read stuff from Five on screening and decided I would adopt a screening mentality for this date -- in order to appear more high value and go along with my ‘dress style’. I briefly chatted with her and told her to look her best. We agreed to meet up in Little Tokyo, an area I know super well. I felt confident though, looking in the mirror, I just rehearsed a few confident lines to myself and went out to see her.

She looked good, I complimented her on that and gave her a hug when we met up. I gave a little bit of touch this time, but decided I wouldn’t be outcome dependent -- I’d just let stuff happen progressively; if I saw buying signs - I’d just act on it. My thought was to just act in a way I’d see her again another day rather than go crazy in one night.

I have to admit, I was a little nervous at the beginning, and we ended up walking in a roundabout way to the place I wanted to take her. I wasn’t even sure what she was saying, but I just kept throwing out questions and answering whatever she was saying to me. We walked into a mom-and-pop restaurant that I didn’t want to go to because it was hella fobby, and the waiters seemed pissed off I kept speaking to them in English. (Well, I could have spoke to them in the J, but didn’t want to be a big show off.. plus this girl had no knowledge of Japan and was kinda white washed Asian). Deciding on food was kinda hard ‘cause she’s vegetarian, so I figured I’d just order something light and go from there. No dinner stuff anyway -- this was a screening place. We got some Asahis and Edamame. It was then I learned she was good at pouring beer because she took an entire bottle of beer and poured it all into her glass perfectly without any fizz or overflow. I, on the other had fucked it up by pouring too fast and having to wait 5 extra minutes to pour the remaining stuff in. She had a good laugh.

“The trick to pouring the beer is to hold the bottle up, tilt it and pour close to the side of the glass; don’t just start pouring anywhere because that will cause it to foam up quickly,” she said. Wow, man.. learn something new everyday. (You pass the screen! lol)

From there on, conversation was pretty good. We talked about OKCupid, our experiences with the site, what our past relationships were like, what we each do, job stuff. At first I tried to flirt super hard with her by teasing her on her profile as well as a few other things -- can’t remember. I think it made her uncomfortable though because I was coming off too strong.

So I began to chill. She was mad qualifying herself to me. I had to qualify myself a couple times just so she could feel okay taking shots back at me. I guess this is probably because I came off so ‘high value’ already to her in appearance, that the flirting was making her get into her head if added laser eyes or something. (You could tell because she kept looking away and rolling her eyes to the top right or left of her face if she was thinking of what to say next. She also finished sentences for me and brought up new threads). So yah, I eased up and just made sure I gave enough conversation back so she felt comfortable. The beer helped a lot too, she can hold a drink pretty well, and we polished off two. I complimented her on that which made her feel like she was winning me over.

We spent about an hour there, then afterwards I noticed she was super cold, so I offered her my arm and we walked arm and arm to the next place. I told her there was a good ramen shop that was perfect for the weather so she agreed to check it out. She really liked the area, and we talked about seeing some other places in LA on the weekend; as she’s not really busy. I told her to drive out to LBC, and showed her a video I took of the pier on my iPhone, which made her really interested in coming. To me, I felt this girl was already way invested in me -- the fact she was willing to drive out from the Valley to downtown LA was a good investment already; despite it being cold and possibly raining.

Made it to the ramen place, which was almost about to close so I held her hand and we ran up the stairs just to the store entrance. It was kinda exhilarating, ‘cause she kept giving me shit it might be closed but it wasn’t :-). The waiter was also really cool, he hooked us up with a private table and got the food right away. So shout outs to Chin Ma Ya -- from a PUA, hella love! Go there if you have a date to take. We continued to drink during happy hour, and soon both of us were laughing that we had to use the bathroom so much. The food was good, after dinner, we just walked outside and I started pulling her towards me as we looked at the view. I just held her, and she would point out stuff, then slowly I just made eye contact with her like I was going to kiss her. She also looked at me thinking I was going to kiss her. Instead I just started kissing her elsewhere to be teasing. I asked her if she was a good kisser, and she said ‘maybe, but I don’t kiss on the first date, lol’. I said ‘oh lol, I see’. So I broke away from her, took her hand and said “We need to check out the rest of the plaza!” teasingly.

Continued holding her hand, no resistance, alternated some times to arm and arm; visited a few more shops down the way to her car, I took some photos of her trying on ‘club sunglasses’ at a Japanese fashion store; then pulled her into me for a hug. During this time, there were lots of obvious signs she wanted to be kissed. She was smiling, making pauses at me, then looking away.. looking back. I kissed her on the head, then the eyes, and she started laughing. I was already close enough to her lips so I just went in. She met me the other half-way. Then she started blushing. “Uh-oh, are we gonna break a rule here?”, I said. She just said “Haha, I shouldn’t be doing this..”, so I just said “Yeah, huh we shouldn’t lol...” and went back in for the next kiss. More kissing. Makeout. I asked her if she had had a great customer service experience from an Indian. Laughing ensued. We talked about hanging out on the weekend and I gave her directions back to her place. She texted me back later saying she had a terrific time.

- Cloud

Thoughts:

This was the way I’ve always wanted to date since like high school... be on a date with a girl who’s really into me and share lots of great moments ending with a memorable kiss. I didn’t try to force the outcome, it just happened naturally -- I did do some prodding, but I think that’s just part of leading -- if you have to push really hard for a kiss, you’re doing something wrong.

Sex will probably come with this chick especially if she comes to my place; which she expressed interest in doing, and I think it’s just more comfort building and sharing good moments like this last date. I’m not going to try to force an LR just so I can write about it - that seems pretty gay. I’d rather write about an LR that happened naturally.

I gotta give props to all the guys who helped me get to this point, I feel really good these days about my game. I’ll probably still make mistakes here and there, but I feel like I have a sense of how to conduct myself around different types of women -- some like it fast, some like it slow. I feel like I can cater to all those needs.. so you guys can start outsourcing women to me ;-).

I feel like the biggest thing I’ve gotten a grasp over in the past few days is qualification game; like there’s another girl I want to write about soon that I met off OKC and will be taking out soon. She’s a hard core shit tester and throws insane hoops at me. At first I was supplicating, but then I quickly started catching on and throwing out some of my own hoops back at her. This made the dynamic way more interesting. Online game has helped my ‘regular game’ out a lot more because I could go back and re-read chat history to see patterns and analyze what worked and what didn’t. This new girl is a girl who likes to be ‘dominated’, and after reading an article on Askmen.com about how to dominate a dominant woman, I was able to formulate a new game plan which helped me act more high value in return. I think gaming this chick along with the advice of everyone was what helped me to make this date with Beer Girl so successful. Anyway, the bottom line is you’ve got to exhibit high value male like qualities and act like you have options if you want to grab the interest of hotter chicks who have tons of options. When you can see past their beauty and screen them hard for personality, you’ll appear different to them because you’re not chasing an outcome, they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment