Sunday, April 4, 2010

Disappointment =/

Problems I had last night...
-----------------------------
- Attracted early but couldn't keep any girls longer than 10 min - they would go away after two or three 'games'/routines.

- Got cockblocked a lot by friends and other guys - it was super competitive.

- Didn't have much to talk about over time.. ran out of stuff to say because she wouldn't open up about herself

- Messed up the icebreakers... with the memory game I forgot first so ended up taking a shot and the girl leaving.  The other game, the girl was so drunk she didn't make sense and her friends noticed her getting too close and pulled away.  Frustrating.

- Other guys, 'naturals' didn't talk but they got girls right away... Flex got the girl I wanted in under a minute and took her home! WTF - Ego crush  (MORE FRUSTRATING).

- Had a chance to kiss girl, was on couch and let me draw on her.. was looking at lips but hesitated and her friend took her away

- Didn't open every girl.. had some AA

- Finally had a lot of inner game issues - every time a girl would go to the bathroom on me, I'd feel worse and struggle to reopen her.. I could feel the vibe of her trying to get away and it was killing my confidence too.

Things I did well
------------------
- Got a lot of facebook closes and pictures taken with girls.

- Practiced icebreakers from below - very helpful in keeping a girl a few more min.

- Went back and tried to conversate again and again with girls.. persistence.  Gotta work on doing that without feeling out of state.. instead way in good state (this is my real AA point).

- Was able to move girls around

- Was pretty sexual - reopened girls by slapping them on the ass or with a mop.  My intent was clearly there and was able to get in some crazy fun banter.. but the girls would keep running away more and more.

Thoughts
---------
- The girl I wanted probably was raised into a sexual state because of me chasing her and maybe Flex was able to 'scoop' her like a vulture.

- I felt like my DHV set of who I am.. was a lot weaker than other guys there.  I couldn't storytell well, I kept giving up and choding out by couch, I didn't have fun stuff to talk about... WTF happened to me man??  I also wasn't buff or could dance well and my social proof was inferior to Swirl's.

- I need to storytell and spider threads a lot.. the Improv game of finishing each others' lines is really good for spidering - I need to be more ADD with it and cut threads/come back to the game later... getting too focused on any icebreaker game is a sign of neediness... and it won't help build attraction - start/finish later/start/break off... get her to keep wanting to continue the game..

- I think I should try kissing girls right after a few minutes of conversation (because it's balsy and I want to see the reaction.. this is something I don't plan to do long term unless it works super well in my favor... I just want to do it because I want to see if I can spike attraction with it thru the roof and I also want to build a routine out of it).  If nothing goes well, I'll kick back and do it a little slower... it's just for fun now, once I get some experiences from it, I can apply it to my normal speed game... for now I want to speed game a bit.

- Last night I felt so winded, I was ready to throw in the towel.  Especially when Flex got the girl without putting in the same amount of effort.  Why is it always so hard for me..?  I do my best to be creative and act on intent.. yet it's not attractive enough, whereas other guys who don't do shit can just come in and get massive attraction for the night.  The same girl who gave me tons of resistance gave none to Flex.  She was all over him.... why wasn't it me?

- Cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment