Another day, another podcast!! Yah so, this time I went home to visit the 'rents (source of my rent too haha jk). If I don't see them every now and then, they start to call more and leave voicemails about bills I haven't paid yet, errands they need from me, and in general why I don't come home enough. Typically in the past, if I avoided them too long (like a month) - it blows up, and they come over themselves to my place unexpectedly to check in. (They think I'm in trouble or dead or something). Think 'Everybody Loves Raymond' - Raymond's parents are like my parents.
Worried Indian Parents - Bend it Like Beckham
So in order to appease and keep them from doing surprise visits - I check in with them every now and then (and just pretty much leave my pickup to the windowsill). That is until last weekend when the family invited me to my dad's company annual picnic & fair. I didn't think I'd be picking up at the fair, but I unexpectedly I did - and I came across sort of the life of that party there. Not only did I meet some hot girls and get numbers, but I also ended up impressing my parents and their co-workers on top of that! Here's to picking up more often on family vacation! :D
Stuff I discuss in the podcast:
- My relationship with my folks, my bro 'Bird' chimes in.
- How I don't really do pickup when they're around - mainly because of fear they won't approve
- The fair and how I just operated in 'Level 2' mode - very 'social' and it helped me get into the groove for later
- Level 2 is good enough to impress my dad's business friends
- Dance floor game - and how just knowing '2 step' can make you stand out from 'observers'
- My first 'normal' interaction with 2 amazingly beautiful daughters of my dad's co-workers
- How I rocked that opening sequence, and then instantly got an instadate
- Midgame and what I learned
- Dancing some more and being awesome - thanks my dude Swirl
- Solidifying it all and getting approval of my folks
- How my mom was impressed and called my bro out for being 'chicken' not to approach.. Whoa mom?
- How happy I am I can finally enjoy my family vacations if we ever go out again (feel like Will Smith)
- Questions - do you guys pickup while with parents? What do your parents think of you hanging out with girls? Bringing chicks back? Do they have 'expectations' of you?
And with all that - text game begins :D My new challenges this week are to come up with good day2 ideas and keep it fresh and interesting, while leading to sex (without being creepy of course).
Until next time!
- Cloud

No comments:
Post a Comment